Expansion Cube Tokens

Vasilios-KT

Is there any way we could possibly get Expansion Cubes as a not super rare event reward? I mean personally right now is the cleanest my inventory has ever been and im at 122/126. And does anyone else have issues with their special cube filling up? Im currently at a whopping 120/102 space in my special cube. 

11 hours ago, Vasilios-KT said:

Is there any way we could possibly get Expansion Cubes as a not super rare event reward? I mean personally right now is the cleanest my inventory has ever been and im at 122/126. And does anyone else have issues with their special cube filling up? Im currently at a whopping 120/102 space in my special cube. 

My special cube starting filling up in 7.7 when they placed the cubicles there, previously I would delete the ones that I didn't need, now they go there and they are many. I usually put them in transmutation.

We also need to clean out special cube from old items from previous patches, I even had some Sillus marble sitting there for some reason, I do not even know when I got that from (must have been 4.x something.

I would love to be able to have more than 6 cubes though, make them up to 12 is possible, we wil still run out of inventory space. I even have a ton of inventory pets all full of items, enchants, manastones, fragments of all types and what not.

15 hours ago, Vasilios-KT said:

Im currently at a whopping 120/102 space in my special cube. 

4 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

We also need to clean out special cube from old items from previous patches

This. You most likely have a lot of junk in your special cube. I understand there's a nostalgia factor, but you need to delete all of the old quest items and leftover items from events that we haven't had in years.

3 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

This. You most likely have a lot of junk in your special cube. I understand there's a nostalgia factor, but you need to delete all of the old quest items and leftover items from events that we haven't had in years.

But having more inventory would have been amazing. Even better our inventory pets could be "easier" accessible by having their inventory opened via an additional button in our inventory. noow you have to opent he pet list, summon the pet you want and then open its contents.

I even have my pets names like the items they keep.

"DaevanionManastone", "Enchants", "MiscMaterials", "SkinsOne", "SkinsTwo"... etc

On 12/31/2020 at 12:35 PM, Vantheria-DN said:

Ill be the first to admit im a bit of a hoarder, but it would still be nice to get some more space. I currently have like 4 storage things in my studio, two inventory pets and yet I am still capped out in them all. Im just saying, i feel expansion cubes should be a reward. Im sure theres plenty of players, especially new ones, that dont want to spend like 500m maxing out their inventory. And idk if this is entirely true, but didnt they lower the amount of space you can buy with kinah? Like after 4.

1 hour ago, Vasilios-KT said:

Ill be the first to admit im a bit of a hoarder, but it would still be nice to get some more space. I currently have like 4 storage things in my studio, two inventory pets and yet I am still capped out in them all. Im just saying, i feel expansion cubes should be a reward. Im sure theres plenty of players, especially new ones, that dont want to spend like 500m maxing out their inventory. And idk if this is entirely true, but didnt they lower the amount of space you can buy with kinah? Like after 4.

Lol my estate wh is like 8 cabinets or something I do not even remember, it is 135 slots if I remember and I still miss one cabinet type I think.

They should at least give us like 1000 slots of wh for the skins we have and we will never use because we do not want to lose.

Archived