Gelkmaros Campaign, stuck on quest!

GenericUser753

Alright so I'm a lvl 53 Gunner and I still have the Fledgling Deava gear which you got at lvl 10. I'm trying to finish up the final part of the Gelkmaros start quest, Go To Gelkmaros. Problem is, I keep dying by the Balaur in the Coward's Cave. And if I don't finish the campaign first, I can't enter Taloc's Hollow either which is needed for the blue quests... Ugh. 

How did you guys do this? 

11 minutes ago, Valronea-DN said:

Alright so I'm a lvl 53 Gunner and I still have the Fledgling Deava gear which you got at lvl 10. I'm trying to finish up the final part of the Gelkmaros start quest, Go To Gelkmaros. Problem is, I keep dying by the Balaur in the Coward's Cave. And if I don't finish the campaign first, I can't enter Taloc's Hollow either which is needed for the blue quests... Ugh. 

How did you guys do this? 

Do you still need help with this? I have a 51 cleric who can heal you through that quest, lol.

1 hour ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Do you still need help with this? I have a 51 cleric who can heal you through that quest, lol.

Ooh that would be awesome! Can I add you on my friend list somewhere so I know when you log in? We're in different timezones I guess so that's kinda shitty.

51 minutes ago, Valronea-DN said:

Ooh that would be awesome! Can I add you on my friend list somewhere so I know when you log in? We're in different timezones I guess so that's kinda shitty.

Yeah! Go ahead and add "DSTirani" (lol). (or DSTirani-DN, I suppose on the FTS)

I should be available for the next few hours, with some little breaks. Just working on a resume and my classwork. x_x

12 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Yeah! Go ahead and add "DSTirani" (lol). (or DSTirani-DN, I suppose on the FTS)

I should be available for the next few hours, with some little breaks. Just working on a resume and my classwork. x_x

Hmm the friend finder can't find it? Only two clerics lvl 53 pop up in the list.

Archived