Luna Survey Pouch > S-rank pouch

Arhangelos

Can anyone remember if we got miniums from the S-rank Luna lately? Because I use all my B/C minium for transmutation and I remember the only way I got them was from lugbug weekly (300x B-minium).

After we started getting the survey I get the A-C minium pouch pretty often, there is not a single day I don't get at least 2x pouches from the 3x luna highest grade bundle (survey) ones.

4 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Can anyone remember if we got miniums from the S-rank Luna lately? Because I use all my B/C minium for transmutation and I remember the only way I got them was from lugbug weekly (300x B-minium).

After we started getting the survey I get the A-C minium pouch pretty often, there is not a single day I don't get at least 2x pouches from the 3x luna highest grade bundle (survey) ones.

Yes, they were always there. Probably we are getting more now because we are opening 3 bundles instead of 1 daily.

11 minutes ago, Unbuff-DN said:

Yes, they were always there. Probably we are getting more now because we are opening 3 bundles instead of 1 daily.

Could be this, but I didn't remember getting any minium from luna for quite a long time to be honest. I'll give it a check tomorrow.

Archived