Garden of Growth

MistyJade

The entrance to the Garden of Growth will be in Inggison or Gelkmaros Fortress. It looks like a big floating gate, so you can't miss it. You'll want good dps to keep up with the respawning mobs, and be sure to  set up your  skill rotation in the auto-hunt tool before you enter.

• 2 months later...

I tried this thing and liked it, but I don't understand 2 things: 

1. Where do I receive quests for this garden?  ("Quest mobs prioritized" is written in the Auto-hunting settings)

2. Description says: "Every 10 minutes, crops within the garden will begin to mature and can be harvested for items once they are fully grown." How is it, how does it look? What items do they give? During auto-hunting, I can only see the mobs and my character killing or looting them. I used to stop to gather the loots manually, because the bot missed quite a lot of them. But didn't see any "harvest" .

4 hours ago, HelliosRed-KT said:

I tried this thing and liked it, but I don't understand 2 things: 

1. Where do I receive quests for this garden?  ("Quest mobs prioritized" is written in the Auto-hunting settings)

2. Description says: "Every 10 minutes, crops within the garden will begin to mature and can be harvested for items once they are fully grown." How is it, how does it look? What items do they give? During auto-hunting, I can only see the mobs and my character killing or looting them. I used to stop to gather the loots manually, because the bot missed quite a lot of them. But didn't see any "harvest" .

There are no quest mobs, its a general option for when used in open world that we don't have enabled.

For looting i find it better to have a minion function enabled to autoloot and transformation scroll buff, you have to enable those on  your minion with a stone from Gold sands

The harvest matures 10 minutes before the instance ends, then the crops become targetable and they mostly drops xp crystals, very rarely dungeon reset scrolls.

2 minutes ago, Viseris-KT said:

There are no quest mobs, its a general option for when used in open world that we don't have enabled.

For looting i find it better to have a minion function enabled to autoloot and transformation scroll buff, you have to enable those on  your minion with a stone from Gold sands

The harvest matures 10 minutes before the instance ends, then the crops become targetable and they mostly drops xp crystals, very rarely dungeon reset scrolls.

Is it possible to enable transformation scroll on a minion?? With 10 min interval?? What is a stone from Gold Sands? I saw crops as plants, they were targetable as for chatting but didn't say anything. If mobs eat those crops, there's no harvest? Are they on the outer ring? My characters in auto-hunting used to run to the middle and didn't care about the crops on the outer ring. Then, also, they used to be attacked by many  mobs suddenly running to the middle circle and characters used to die, even when I only used skills for 1 selected target . Best of all was a Chanter with dps stigma set and Word of Inspiration, using area skills. Heartguard gear with some enchantment, Risel accessories. Generally, only chanters could use this auto-hunting more or less successfully, I tried 3. (Hopefully, Clerics and Songweavers will enjure it too). Then I tried a Vandal,  he would lose health quickly, and this bot doesn't understand that a non-healing class can't actually be healed by any potions but only by resting till the health restores. It's a problem of the whole new game (since 6.0) for all non-healing classes. NCSoft increased characters's max HP very much but didn't increase the potions proportionally, so non-healing classes are only effective in a group with healing classes. And when they sit down to rest it takes a long time to restore.  I wonder if adding Healing Boost stat to them like +170 -+300 (by tuning, transformation collections) is going to help them heal?    

Gold Sands Traders is the kinah store the gold bars shugo icon on the bottom right where you buy shards and other stuff from, it sells a minion contract stone for 2.5milion kinah which enables you minion to use functions like autoloot, autobuff and alert, yes you can set transformation scrolls in the buff menu and it will use them every time they run off.

The crops you need to protect until they grow, when you see a lot of mobs on 1 crop target them to kill them and reset its hp. If you lack dps you need a class that atleast has some aoes that can attack a lot of mobs at once, glad could work, cleric also might works as long as you use dps stigmas and have wod in the skill rotation to atleast reduce the mobs every 2 minutes. But overall if you lack dps you will get overrun eventually so you will just gonna have to settle for the event coins and xp from the mobs. Vandal should work too, it has a few aoe skills and you can have that life leech skill in the rotation to heal up every 30 seconds.

Archived