Will you ever change the fking camps in Gelk/Inggi?

Arhangelos

Seriously do something about this situation, I am losing my chill here, TWO HOURS... because an super op powerful awesome player felt like superman killing a fking camp captain!

The new launcher sucks as usual, the game feels empty, pve is useless, pvp is obsolete... is there anyone listening to the other side?

What is the issue? The camp respawn timers are broken? I would kill the captains every time because if i am in the enemies land i would not want people to be able to teleport away if i am chasing them down.  Maybe i am missing something here.

P.S game has been dead for long time, Altho i did stumble across a video in TT(i think it is) was nice to see some group/alliance PvP going on.

3 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

What is the issue? The camp respawn timers are broken? I would kill the captains every time because if i am in the enemies land i would not want people to be able to teleport away if i am chasing them down.  Maybe i am missing something here.

P.S game has been dead for long time, Altho i did stumble across a video in TT(i think it is) was nice to see some group/alliance PvP going on.

The problem is that the camp is useless for 2 hours. We need those for the weeklies, unless we own the camp, we cannot do the weekly for example. I entered to do the weeklies on an alt and 4 out of 5 camps were absent, you know what I did? I logged off because I didn't know how long ago they were killed and I wasn't going to wait 2 hours only for them to be useless again instantly when another enemy would decide to kill the captain.

Archived