A very important, unimportant, thing!

Vasilios-KT

Okay I have a very important unimportant question to ask! So I am changing up my look and I plan on using my new soccer ball (thanks NCWest), but as you can see from the image provides.. "oh no vasilios, youre all out of luna wardrobe!" Gosh I know, thats what I said! And since I suck at making decisions for myself (story of my life... am i right?!), so I thought "why not ask the great people of on Aion Fourms!" So thats about the back story of my life. Now time for the juciy details! The armor set in there is for Denku, the wings are the Yume Wings and then the Hat is the Operation Soldier's Lost Glasses. Im looking to replace one of those with my soccer ball (thanks NCWest). I dont think I want to replace the glasses or Yume wings though. So its pretty much one of the denku parts, but heres the tricky part. In my rebranding I want to USE the denku skin with the soccer ball *gasp* yeah i know, ground breaking. So im trying to figure out how to keep peaches peaches and apples apples and everyone happy. Any advice?! 

Screenshot_51.png

9 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

There was a survey given and an Appearance Selection Box with 2 hairstyles (1 male and 1 female) and some skins. One of them is a big soccer ball skin.

SX4KKY8.png

But that thing is huge and it is meant for AT while on the mech right? But ijn any case, I do not like the Denku set myself so I wouldn't be a good candidate to tell you what to delete.

13 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

But that thing is huge and it is meant for AT while on the mech right? But ijn any case, I do not like the Denku set myself so I wouldn't be a good candidate to tell you what to delete.

I am going to figure out a way to get a photo of what this would look like, and you will see where exactly I am coming from. 

Archived