Lunar Event Flowchart

Vasilios-KT

After reading over the new lunar event post (https://www.aiononline.com/news/celestial-armory-returns) the post seems to be very confusing, and I dont seem to be the only one who was confused. So, I thought id make a flow chart of sort of the run down of the post - At least the f2p part of it - In case anyone else was confused! Hopefully it helps a little bit. 

Screen_Shot_2021-03-16_at_12.42.48_AM.pn

46 minutes ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

I saw in a video a guy got 4 boxes out of 30 attempts in Russia, so I assume it should be around 10% chance.

Rates will of course be low, and that’s why you go for the unicorns!!!

3 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

These weird events again. Last time I wasted 300 legendary enchants and got nothing.

But it’s good that NCWest is actually doing things to better the player base. For once, i congratulate them. We’ve been getting events that benefit both player bases and just are extremely helpful. Hopefully they’re moving further away from p2w and moving more toward a balanced economy Thats filled with both f2p and p2w aspects, but is fair to everyone. I like how Aion is looking right now, and i hope it continues to be like this for years to come. 

17 hours ago, Vasilios-KT said:

But it’s good that NCWest is actually doing things to better the player base. For once, i congratulate them. We’ve been getting events that benefit both player bases and just are extremely helpful. Hopefully they’re moving further away from p2w and moving more toward a balanced economy Thats filled with both f2p and p2w aspects, but is fair to everyone. I like how Aion is looking right now, and i hope it continues to be like this for years to come. 

Well I hope this time this event is less RNG and less p2w then, because the previous one was 100% p2w, a normal player could have never manage to make those solar/lunar weapons. I happened to have stacked a ton of legendary enchants and I thought I could make a weapon, I wasted 300 of them and they were the brokerable ones, I could have sold them for a total of 12B back then and instead I got 0 in return. Nothing.

18 hours ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

I saw in a video a guy got 4 boxes out of 30 attempts in Russia, so I assume it should be around 10% chance.

I saw people getting much more than what I did with less enchants too, or so they said. For me 300 legendary enchants later = 0 outcome. I could have thrown them in the garbage bin and it would be the same outcome.

and those 300 ones were accumulated through months if not years of playing, a normal player could have never have had so many enchants. They just wanted to sell BCM enchant stones and it seems it worked. I laugh at this, most of my friends who wasted a ton of real money to get BCM enchants have now already quit the game.

Archived