Stormwing egg issue short summary

Gabrielis

For those who missed or are not in the course of the situation here I make a short chronological summary of the stormwing orb issue transfer :

1) it was possible to restore the stormwing orb (at the final level) to one of your alt characters using restoration tokens, after the transfer, the egg kept giving the final quest for selectable apostle box. Hence, people could get up to 4 apostle contracts per account using tokens (1 from the initial egg + 3 upon transfers)

2) shortly after granting the transfers to a bunch of people, NC west stopped the transfers, so some people got 4 apostle contracts and many others - only 1

3) people who were refused the transfer went to forum to complain on the famous thread with 8.4k views and 269 replies so far. Their motivation was simple - some people could transfer the egg and now are enjoying their free apostle collections while others... I'd prefer to keep polite here so I won't tell what I wanted to, but you can imagine

4) NC totally ignored the thread and our post and still no info and no update so far

Here is the original topic :

1 minute ago, Viseris-KT said:

4) -> We did get an answer/update, and essentially it was that nothing is going to be done about it. So another thing for the now long list of offenses that we just have to suck up i guess.

Sorry I didn't have heart to mention it. :c It was easier for me to think that we were simply ignored.

It is completely the GMs fault for doing the transfers in the first place. Can't really blame people especially once friends of friends etc started doing it until NC stopped it. For fairness there should be compensation for everyone who did not do this, I'm sure they can exclude people who did (btw the 2 collections if people got all 4 are OP). I mean it can't hurt to throw everyone else a bone and give a box? :/

Archived