Aion not remembering my window size and auto hunt skill setting

I would like to run Aion in a windowed screen but it is not remembering the window size, so I had to resize it everytime I log in.

Also it is not remembering skill setting for auto hunt- in garden ofc. 

Does anyone have the same issue or mabye have a solution?

Thank you.

Edited by Aeollous-DN
typo

Download Aion system.cfg editor from http://rainy.ws/download/ just to read these files: "system.cfg" and "SystemOptionGraphics.cfg" in your AION folder. (Make a copy of the files before, in case you mess it up). Check if the resolution is right.

r_WindowHeight = ""
r_WindowWidth = ""

(number inside the "")

Close the game. Save it and mark as read only in the file's properties (so it won't change by itself again).

IDK about garden, never happened to me.

19 hours ago, Unbuff-DN said:

Download Aion system.cfg editor from http://rainy.ws/download/ just to read these files: "system.cfg" and "SystemOptionGraphics.cfg" in your AION folder. (Make a copy of the files before, in case you mess it up). Check if the resolution is right.

r_WindowHeight = ""
r_WindowWidth = ""

(number inside the "")

Close the game. Save it and mark as read only in the file's properties (so it won't change by itself again).

IDK about garden, never happened to me.

Thank you Unbuff i will definitely try this out.

• 1 year later...

I want to save position of icons in my quick bars like this:

E2eEu4w.png

Pets, minions, transformations, dances, any emotes that are not in the list of default ones in Functions menu, often disappear from quickbars when I log out or teleport to another server. Can I save their position with the help of config files?

4 hours ago, HelliosRed-KT said:

I want to save position of icons in my quick bars like this:

E2eEu4w.png

Pets, minions, transformations, dances, any emotes that are not in the list of default ones in Functions menu, often disappear from quickbars when I log out or teleport to another server. Can I save their position with the help of config files?

Log on as usual, position everything. Exit the whole game and client. Relaunch everything.
= the easiest way I found to help save it.

Do not go into the instance server when you do this because it seems to interfere with the game saving your settings. Crashes also seem to ruin the save file, as well as Send Log bugs.

Good luck!