Looking for old friends from ARIEL merged to SIEL merged to KT?

HavocNova-KT

Hello, 

Just wanted to put out a line for anyone I might have played with in regard to AION classic coming out on the 23rd. I played under the names Seraphiel before my account got banned on siel and was in the legion "Pitch black" (don't ask about the name lol) Just wanted to see if anyone wanted to get something going through the first portion of the game leading to instance/pvp/ dungeon grinding. Loved the game, don't really care there is a sub. People gotta eat and I loved this game from the start of it. If you are interested in getting together and playing I have my own discord I can share and would love to get another good team going. Current game blows. #makeclassicgreatagain

10 hours ago, HavocNova-KT said:

Good to see some trolls never die lol.  

Rather then being excited for a potentially fun experience you get "woke snow flakes".

This round if aion is going to be awesome!

I have nothing against you but you said "until I got banned" as if you dropped the bass on a Dj party. If you cheated and got banned then people will treat you as part of the reasons why aion went wrong or something and will demand you burn on the stick for the salvation of humanity

On 6/10/2021 at 4:01 AM, HavocNova-KT said:

Good to see some trolls never die lol.  

Rather then being excited for a potentially fun experience you get "woke snow flakes".

This round if aion is going to be awesome!

Actually I am kinda interested in why you were banned also, because you wanted us to ask or you wouldn't have dropped "banned" bomb. LoL 

On 6/10/2021 at 2:51 PM, Arhangelos-KT said:

If you cheated and got banned then people will treat you as part of the reasons why aion went wrong or something and will demand you burn on the stick for the salvation of humanity

I am agreement with you on this one..  But I think I would have probably worded your comment a little less confrontational  or judgmental after all we are nosy and want to know why he was banned LoL.. 

10 hours ago, DrFeelz said:

I am agreement with you on this one..  But I think I would have probably worded your comment a little less confrontational  or judgmental after all we are nosy and want to know why he was banned LoL.. 

Well my comment was full of sarcasm and it was obvious in the last section where he "needs to burn on the stick for the salvation of humanity". I said this because people who judge pretty hard others that got banned, are those that hack as well and are the first to point fingers.

I have no problem with him, at this point it doesn't matter what he did back then.

Guest oldplayer
On 6/10/2021 at 2:51 PM, Arhangelos-KT said:

I have nothing against you but you said "until I got banned" as if you dropped the bass on a Dj party. If you cheated and got banned then people will treat you as part of the reasons why aion went wrong or something and will demand you burn on the stick for the salvation of humanity

Good joke, ncsoft dont ban hackers

• 2 weeks later...

hey Seraphiel, I played with you back in those early days.  I was a sin named Metalhead.  I plan on trying the game again when I am able to create a character on Siel.  The fact you can admit to being banned shows your character to me, and these people taking issue with it confuse me.  I have saved this thread, and will update it when I have a character name :P

On 6/26/2021 at 7:32 AM, Hijinks-KT said:

hey Seraphiel, I played with you back in those early days.  I was a sin named Metalhead.  I plan on trying the game again when I am able to create a character on Siel.  The fact you can admit to being banned shows your character to me, and these people taking issue with it confuse me.  I have saved this thread, and will update it when I have a character name :P

Yea just ignoring it cause chances are I am going to roll them in game anyway! Good to see ya still playing. I DMed you!

Archived