Miragent in 1.0?

Pipum-EK

Guest Pewpew
22 hours ago, Yuriell-KT said:

yeah  the original Miragent / Fenris was level 50 sets.   Quest line took a good amount of work to do.   i hope they implement this cause it was super fun!

Unless you were one of the many people who never procced their HHOM ? Let’s hope that the original rate has been buffed 

I got mine on the first try - but a lot of people quit due to Miragent  pants

Guest Pewpew
On 6/21/2021 at 10:15 PM, PapaZ-DN said:

Just wait until you need the Luck of Light to complete this quest line. Hoards of ppl camping spawn spots. (Fenris). I imagine hacks incoming like those in past Live events.

I bet people probably forget that the  quests were nerfed a few times  - remember the NPCs for the first quest - they didn’t have guaranteed spawns  - sometimes the NPC just randomly wouldn’t appear initially lol. - that was improved later on

On 6/15/2021 at 1:54 AM, Migojio said:

Level 30 Miragent is still available from Leah though, right? not really looking forward to grinding silver and gold coins daily in greens and blues

Is the level 30 worth making multiple characters to grind for? Also i heard that for the L50 set you will need the L30 set?

On 6/27/2021 at 11:36 AM, Erynne-KT said:

Is the level 30 worth making multiple characters to grind for? Also i heard that for the L50 set you will need the L30 set?

The L30 set is not Miragent. eg. the Chain set is called  the "Mercy" set, and it's well worth getting, it has set bonuses the more pieces you get.

See http://aiondatabase.net/en/itemset/8/ for an example.

Archived