Billions and Billions and even a Billion More, Kinah Makes the Shugos Go Round

DrFeelz

Everyone is so excited about jumping back into the Good Ole Days of Aion and it all thanks to Game Forge bringing us Aion Classic. Now once the shine has warn off and everyone's memories start to stretch back in time and yep that's right, it's now when you have your "OH SHIT!!!" moment. You just realized the prices of Mana Stones for Critical, Magic Boost, Accuracy, Magical Acc, etc.. etc..  And have we all forgotten all the cussing and screaming we were all doing at our screens when we were enchanting our gear. Only one more enchantment and I'm finally done and I can brag how my weapon is +15. BOOM!!!  The last enchantment bust and we have to start all over again. Blood Pressure is raised tears streaming down our faces and yeah now we are BROKE because I just spent my last 50 million on that level 75 Enchantment Stone. Do you remember how much you payed for the last skin you had on your weapon. How many hundreds of millions did you spend just on your personal Style? Remember those really good and rare God Stones that would Blind and Stun your target?

What were some of your most Extravagant Items you got? and How much did your Little Babbles set you back? 

• DrFeelz changed the title to Billions and Billions and even a Billion More, Kinah Makes the Shugos Go Round
12 minutes ago, DrFeelz said:

it all thanks to Game Forge bringing us Aion Classic

Uh... What? You do realize you're on NCWest, right? The NORTH AMERICAN publisher? Classic servers will be located on the East coast, specifically in Virginia, same place where live servers are located. Gameforge won't bring classic because they are launching Sword of Legends online.

NCWest is not Gameforge. What are you smoking lol?

20 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

Uh... What? You do realize you're on NCWest, right? The NORTH AMERICAN publisher? Classic servers will be located on the East coast, specifically in Virginia, same place where live servers are located. Gameforge won't bring classic because they are launching Sword of Legends online.

NCWest is not Gameforge. What are you smoking lol?

Who is the publisher of Aion and Aion Classic?

1 minute ago, DrFeelz said:

Who is the publisher of Aion and Aion Classic?

We have 2 publishers in the West for Aion. NCWest is for NA, Gameforge is for EU.

Aion Classic is being published by NCWest, therefore same guys behind NA live servers.

Gameforge never announced classic.

15 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

We have 2 publishers in the West for Aion. NCWest is for NA, Gameforge is for EU.

Aion Classic is being published by NCWest, therefore same guys behind NA live servers.

Gameforge never announced classic.

15 minutes ago, Loadrng said:

NCWest publishes it in NA. Gameforge publishes Aion RETAIL in EU, but not Classic. Not yet anyways. Maybe they will.

Well Color me Red with embarrassment, then y'all I do apologize for giving out misinformation or at least giving thanks to those who are not disserving. I really got my wires crossed on that one. I guess it's time to put down that crack pipe LoL.. Thank You for correcting me.

6 hours ago, DrFeelz said:

Well Color me Red with embarrassment, then y'all I do apologize for giving out misinformation or at least giving thanks to those who are not disserving. I really got my wires crossed on that one. I guess it's time to put down that crack pipe LoL.. Thank You for correcting me.

Well my friend, at least you didn't go on a rampage and tried to argue how "you are wrong" (because I've seen some people here *cough") :)

Lot's of people are excited to play already. I can tell I'll probably shed a year of joy when I get in.

4 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

Well my friend, at least you didn't go on a rampage and tried to argue how "you are wrong" (because I've seen some people here *cough") :)

Lot's of people are excited to play already. I can tell I'll probably shed a year of joy when I get in.

No worries, I am normally pretty good with admitting my mistakes and I hate to give out false info to all my peeps because it totally ruins a persons creditability 

Your post reminded me of the funny things I used to do when trying to enchant and socket my gear because it seemed to help the rng   Although it wasn't funny at the time and it probably won't be funny anymore in the next couple of weeks. Jumping up and down several times while standing in New Heiron Gate is one of them I remember.

I remember paying a lot for the level 58 crafted sets because I really loved them but I don't recall how much it was.

https://www.daevasreport.com/in-english/aion-3-0-58lvl-crafted-sets/

I once spent 250 Million Kinah on the Corrupt Judge Style just because it matched the color of my Chanters hair LoL 

Just now, Ashtar-KT said:

Your post reminded me of the funny things I used to do when trying to enchant and socket my gear because it seemed to help the rng   Although it wasn't funny at the time and it probably won't be funny anymore in the next couple of weeks. Jumping up and down several times while standing in New Heiron Gate is one of them I remember.

I remember paying a lot for the level 58 crafted sets because I really loved them but I don't recall how much it was.

https://www.daevasreport.com/in-english/aion-3-0-58lvl-crafted-sets/

OMG I knew of people going to Poeta and standing behind the rock pillars, ya know where the new born baby Daevas wake up. 

Archived