Once again sitting at the login screen waiting for the Aion servers to come up

Guest ReturningAionPlayer

September 2009, I was sitting at the login screen waiting for Aion to come online for the very first time, listening to the amazing music this game has to offer.

June 2021, and I am once again sitting at the login screen, a week before the servers launch, reminiscing and listening to the music.

NCSoft, thank you for making me care about Aion again, this is the best decision you have made for this amazing game in many, many years.

oNN7Q2i.jpeg

If you want to set up your graphics and stare at the login screen for the next week listening to the music, create a BAT file with the following contents, altering the path to match your own instatllation folder. Then run the BAT file. Be sure to run Aion from the launcher when the servers come up, however.

start /high C:\AION_CLASSIC\bin64\Aion.bin

Guest Aion.bin when I launch

When I launch AION classic - I have to rename the Aion.bin to old or just delete it , then run scan to repair it - then the game launches up to the login screen- everytime. 
Sad Face. 

Guest velimirius

cant listening to the music when NC failed again, putting something else to play instead of good old classic tune...

Guest ouyes
24 minutes ago, Guest velimirius said:

cant listening to the music when NC failed again, putting something else to play instead of good old classic tune...

Agree!

(Btw, they are deleting comments again on the critics, .... all I sad was that I am disappointed they didn't use 1.0 OST and I was deleted ... C'MON really? ...)

Guest ouyes
Just now, Guest ouyes said:

Agree!

(Btw, they are deleting comments again on the critics, .... all I sad was that I am disappointed they didn't use 1.0 OST and I was deleted ... C'MON really? ...)

Sorry, about that, the page didn't refresh properly :( It was not removed

40 minutes ago, Guest Aion.bin when I launch said:

When I launch AION classic - I have to rename the Aion.bin to old or just delete it , then run scan to repair it - then the game launches up to the login screen- everytime. 
Sad Face. 

Agree. there is no point to keep current aion cuz im not gonna play it once classic launch. 

Archived