classic download speed too slow

Guest slow download

Guest slow download

Hi i got a fibre connection(no congestion) but classic is downloading to here at 500kbs in aus,  I'm using oceanic region settings when logging in.

the hosting is downloading from 65.9.76.59 which is hosted in US , is there no local CDN hosting to download via for our region?

the name reservations  are scheduled to be live before the download can even complete

Guest Starring

i think if u had the client of current version there is just install the game, wich mostly impact if u have SSD 

Guest slow download

using a new m2 drive ssd, so its not  disk write speed issue( i wish it was easy to fix). its the host being approx 9,929 mi away (AU to  server approx location).

and that the client login region settings makes no difference either to the download.

1 hour ago, Guest slow download said:

Hi i got a fibre connection(no congestion) but classic is downloading to here at 500kbs in aus,  I'm using oceanic region settings when logging in.

the hosting is downloading from 65.9.76.59 which is hosted in US , is there no local CDN hosting to download via for our region?

the name reservations  are scheduled to be live before the download can even complete

My Aion Classic download, from Australia, took 45min, average of 40mbps on NBN cable.

Archived