Which Server? Siel's Aura?

WeevyWonder-DN

Indecisive me don't know which server to play on. I want to be an elyos and enjoy both pve and pvp (even if my comp is shitty). I don't know anyone in game anymore so I don't know where anyone I use to play with is going. Also,  Will we be able to buy the Siel's Aura on Wednesday or do we have to buy one the preorder packs?

Right now you'll have to download and check if you're even able to create a character either server since there's creation restriction happening now and then.

As for the Siel's Aura, there's a free week from 23rd to 30th, after that you have to get and activate the subscription.

1 hour ago, WeevyWonder-DN said:

Indecisive me don't know which server to play on. I want to be an elyos and enjoy both pve and pvp (even if my comp is shitty). I don't know anyone in game anymore so I don't know where anyone I use to play with is going. Also,  Will we be able to buy the Siel's Aura on Wednesday or do we have to buy one the preorder packs?

Keep an eye on the "Legion Recruitment" forum, to find one with Elyos players in your timezone, then see which server they are on.

1 hour ago, Kubei-DN said:

Right now you'll have to download and check if you're even able to create a character either server since there's creation restriction happening now and then.

As for the Siel's Aura, there's a free week from 23rd to 30th, after that you have to get and activate the subscription.

I have made both Asmo and Elyos characters on both servers, so I have that covered. Ok ty about the Siel's Aura info.

1 hour ago, Ferk-DN said:

Keep an eye on the "Legion Recruitment" forum, to find one with Elyos players in your timezone, then see which server they are on.

Good idea, thank you!!! 

Archived