The crying needs to stop

Guest Happymeal

• Aion Team

6 minutes ago, Guest Pleb said:

@Kibbelz What exactly is the other side of the argument, because i haven't seen any other argument from you guys than "We don't consider it a problem", well thats not really an argument is it, argument needs you know arguments for it.

I don't believe I said there is an argument, but I assume you mean my reference to "another perspective?"

I mean only that there are individuals who are choosing to focus more on a desire to have fun - and I think that makes a big impact on one's ability to actually have fun. Which at least for me personally, is all I want at the end of the day. I want to serve a community of people who are enjoying themselves. Anything less, and I begin questioning if what I'm providing is actually valuable or not.

@Kibbelz Well a perspective is a viewpoint that has to stand on some kind of reasoning. And as you see there are a lot of people having an issue with the current predicament, issue which you are choosing to ignore. Thats not a healthy relationship between a community and a company, and yet its the preferred way of doing business by your employer. Having issues ignored doesn't make them go away, it just lets them fester around, it makes new players coming into the game unaware of the uneven playing field they are in, which leads to disappointment and not having the fun that you find so important. Its dishonest at the least in my opinion.

Guest s1234ztt
17 hours ago, Guest Happymeal said:

Like the the title states just stop. It hasn't even been 24 hours and ncsoft and team are already being crucified over what's  turning out to be a basic economics math problem.

I want to say kudos to the team for a great job with classic today and had a great time already. With that said please don't listen to the whining about p2w. From day 1 of the announcement people were looking for a reason to burn the team at the stake. Well they found one which leads back to my economics statement. There is zero p2w when there is no economy established plain and simple. That few 100k  from candy is the equivalent of me having 5 dollars in my pocket and you having 2.50. Sure you can buy a bit of inventory currently but that's absolutely it. Nobody is buying thousands of dollars in candy to save for balur blood stains so just chill.

In closing if you bought a founders pack you should have 6 already so get your 600k and be on the same playing field. If you actually used them then I have no idea what to tell you because the stats on it are garbage and would be better to sell. Now if you can't afford a subscription game or trinkets that are offered you really shouldn't be playing games and start looking for a better job. It is literally open season in the job market around the globe since covid especially in the US. People don't want to work making more on unemployment so get out there and grab their job from them and make that money. Aion won't support a family.

I'll be waiting to be stoned to death after this since developing an opinion outside the norm is against the rules in this day and age so let them fly and good luck to all you enjoying the game, hope to kill some of you soon 😝

True words - supporting you 🙂

Guest Happymeal
24 minutes ago, Guest Pleb said:

Ok bro, its not a big deal bro. Also profiteering has nothing to do with being legal, its more of a moral issue when someone is making more money than reasonably needing to be profitable and sustainable, but sure.  Also you can make millions later ok, and your labor will be devalued the more kinah are being pumped in to the game, so you millions wont mean much when some people will have billions buying everything that you need to progress, effectively slowing it down.

And thats how it always starts you know, oh its just candies, its just cosmetics, its just time savers, its just battle packs with relics and medals, EVERY single time thats how it starts.

@Kibbelz What exactly is the other side of the argument, because i haven't seen any other argument from you guys than "We don't consider it a problem", well thats not really an argument is it, argument needs you know arguments for it.

Hey man calm down, I just got off my elitist job and going to take my elitist shower, maybe make some elitist food and possibly buy a few 100 candy with my elitist paycheck so have fun quiting, ranting whatever it is your going on about over  a few 100k kinah. Good luck in game dude may a shugo shower you with a few 100k for all that catching up you need to do now. 

Guest Happymeal
24 minutes ago, Guest Pleb said:

Ok bro, its not a big deal bro. Also profiteering has nothing to do with being legal, its more of a moral issue when someone is making more money than reasonably needing to be profitable and sustainable, but sure.  Also you can make millions later ok, and your labor will be devalued the more kinah are being pumped in to the game, so you millions wont mean much when some people will have billions buying everything that you need to progress, effectively slowing it down.

And thats how it always starts you know, oh its just candies, its just cosmetics, its just time savers, its just battle packs with relics and medals, EVERY single time thats how it starts.

Hey man calm down, I just got off my elitist job and going to take my elitist shower, maybe make some elitist food and possibly buy a few 100 candy with my elitist paycheck so have fun quiting, ranting whatever it is your going on about over  a few 100k kinah. Good luck in game dude may a shugo shower you with a few 100k for all that catching up you need to do now. 

Guest vcbcv433
30 minutes ago, Guest Pleb said:

Some more mimimimi maybe?
"The candies are not a problem at all" - that's the other side of the argument.

I can only play 2 hours a day - should I now start to complain about all those "time whales" playing 24/7, farming Kinah in a day I need a month for? 

Guest Happymeal
1 hour ago, Kibbelz said:

Thanks Happymeal. Appreciate the love. We'll continue monitoring the rest of the discussion, and I also appreciate those trying to be willing to see things from another perspective. If only because it makes it easier to feel some positive vibes during what I'd hope can be a good time for everyone.

Quite welcome, keep up the amazing job and support and let the devs know this needs to go past 2.7 I want a house lol.

Guest Happymeal
17 minutes ago, Guest Pleb said:

I see now that this is pointless, i accept full responsibility for attempting to have a mature discussion.

Just got out of my elitist shower and saw this. So your telling me in your first post claiming that I have an elitist attitude and basically calling people scrubs who can't afford what I can mature? Dude I just stooped to your level in my posts so you could understand. Again mirror is over there pot. You want a mature debate don't ever start it off trying to belittle someone then claim your a victim. You'll learn common decency and respect through rl situations not being a key board warrior so again good luck and take care.

2 minutes ago, Guest Happymeal said:

Just got out of my elitist shower and saw this. So your telling me in your first post claiming that I have an elitist attitude and basically calling people scrubs who can't afford what I can mature? Dude I just stooped to your level in my posts so you could understand. Again mirror is over there pot. You want a mature debate don't ever start it off trying to belittle someone then claim your a victim. You'll learn common decency and respect through rl situations not being a key board warrior so again good luck and take care.

Now you are just making things up, where exactly did i made the implications that you refer to? The only point made in my first post was you claiming people that have an issue with being mislead, don't stand for nothing, i countered that voicing their concern is actually standing up for something. Everything else is just your way of deflecting from addressing the actual points i made, because you never did. I'm not claiming to be a victim just smart enough to know when i'm arguing with a narrowminded fellow which will result in a pointless banter.

I’d like to my two cents in if I may 😀 I’ve been playing for quite some time and still do on retail as well. There is a huge difference to me when we say “p2w” vs what classic is doing. I will say I do remember the old days and I haven’t changed the way I play either version yet. You may ask me do I spend on this game? Yes I do, I support things I like, and I will support responsibly. I personally don’t think this is p2w. I’m not the best pvper I will admit but I remember I would get absolutely stomped by people back in the day, it was more skill to me, was a lot of fun. These people had the same opportunities as me, had similar gear but they knew HOW to play. Fast forward to today, i still suck at pvp but because im a veteran the new players hit me like flies to me that’s not fair. I guess what it comes down to at the end of the day is just a pissing contest, and you shouldn’t compare what you have vs others, just make yourself happy and compete with yourself. Classic is a nice change to level the feild more imo. ANYWAY

TLDR: I’m sorry you guys want to leave 😕 I don’t feel this is p2w.

3 hours ago, Guest Pleb said:

I see now that this is pointless, i accept full responsibility for attempting to have a mature discussion.

I tried yesterday to have some .. mature conversation. 

Today however, the Whales are everywhere. Loling and screaming that Kinah is NOT P2W!!@!@!@!!! lololololol.

Leave them be. They will soon play with other Whales and Bots only, until they realize that is pointless for them to keep swiping their card because ..they are not winning since the player's who will remain on the server are doing the same thing. So Aion, will be WvWvB ( Whales vs Whales vs Bots ), from a PvPvE game ..

Archived