Flying Daeva Set

1s120054

1 minute ago, Bittena-DN said:

The wings are nice.. gives a 45 second flight time boost and some other stats.  The earrings are nice. some nice add stats.. the rest is costume skins.

Thats what I'm asking, the looks lol.  I want to see what they look like but can't find them anywhere.

Guest Badankadonk

They look like pink fairy wings.... unfortunately not my taste. I bought them.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/69R6lD0.png[/img]

Guest Badankadonk

Well the website is acting up so I tried to guess the brackets and it didn't work. Image is on imgur if you wanna see it

Guest Sinrith

Friend was curious and bought it - since we couldn't find the female set anywhere, and it's not on the AH. 

The full female flying daeva set looks like this. https://imgur.com/aZp0ML2 (It's not letting me attach it, sorry)

Guest Sinrith

Here is the full flying daeva set for female. 

Friend bought it since we couldn't find any images of it at all and I really wanted to see it. 

aZp0ML2.jpg

59 minutes ago, Guest Sinrith said:

Friend bought it since we couldn't find any images of it at all and I really wanted to see it. 

aZp0ML2.jpg

Thank you for posting this and to your friend!

7 hours ago, Guest Sinrith said:

aZp0ML2.jpg

Thanks to your and your friend I was hoping someone would post it!

Guest Someone

Btw, if you didn't know, you can preview items on many places including the broker by holding the ctrl key and left clicking on it. Only exception to this is wings (was added in a later update than what classic was based on... think 3.x). So you could just go to the broker and see how it looks on your character yourself if you wanted to (probably important if you're Elyos since the one linked above is the Asmos version while the Elyos version is the Portia outfit you can find in the expensive clothes shop towards the middle of Sanctum).

1 hour ago, Guest Someone said:

Btw, if you didn't know, you can preview items on many places including the broker by holding the ctrl key and left clicking on it. Only exception to this is wings (was added in a later update than what classic was based on... think 3.x). So you could just go to the broker and see how it looks on your character yourself if you wanted to (probably important if you're Elyos since the one linked above is the Asmos version while the Elyos version is the Portia outfit you can find in the expensive clothes shop towards the middle of Sanctum).

Thank you, I thought the outfit was the same for both Elyos and Asmo's. Thanks for clearing that up!

Archived