Congratulations to your "Kill your own game" Speedrun Record NCsoft!

Guest Applause

Guest Applause

Players mass leaving the game because whales can easily stack up hundreds of millions of Kinah and bypass the daily Kinah Limit thanks to Player Shop exploit.
I just came here to congratulate you on your Speedrun Record. This must be one of the fastest MMO Death in history. Keep going!

Omg .. people leaving are people who are gonna leave anyway ..

Who cares if they got hundreds of millions .. just means im gonna get paid farming manastones and such.

If it wasnt the candies people would be bitching that there are nolifers playing and they cant keep up cause they have to [insert random excuse for sucking].

And if you think the candies are the problem you havent spent 1 minute doing some research, in korea no one is buying the candies its cheaper to buy from gold farmers ..

Now that something everyone would also be complaining about, atleast i know the money goes into the pocket of the company that made the game and not som sweatshop in china.

5 minutes ago, 1s309EA8 said:

Who cares if they got hundreds of millions .. just means im gonna get paid farming manastones and such.

If it wasnt the candies people would be bitching that there are nolifers playing and they cant keep up cause they have to [insert random excuse for sucking].

And if you think the candies are the problem you havent spent 1 minute doing some research, in korea no one is buying the candies its cheaper to buy from gold farmers ..

Now that something everyone would also be complaining about, atleast i know the money goes into the pocket of the company that made the game and not som sweatshop in china.

In Korea no one is buying the candies because Korean NCSoft made the candies unsellable and untradable.

Guest Dreamer
1 hour ago, Jagblade-DN said:

In Korea no one is buying the candies because Korean NCSoft made the candies unsellable and untradable.

That isn't even true.

Guest oldplayer

stop crying u looking pathetic, also how u gonna sell ur stuff that u farm like manastones or gear if theres no way to make kinah? u think kinah grows from trees or what

u still cry about candies? are u stupid? just fking take it as an advantage. If there are some ppl (and im sure its very small group of ppl like max 10 ppl) who can afford to buy tons of candies to have milions of kinah. Use it. Sell them overpriced bronze coins, manastones etc... in one day I made 2 mils kinah from manastones and bronze coins (im lvl 23) so if u are not lazy u can make kinah easy.

Guest Wutty
1 hour ago, Guest oldplayer said:

stop crying u looking pathetic, also how u gonna sell ur stuff that u farm like manastones or gear if theres no way to make kinah? u think kinah grows from trees or what

it does grow, from NCsoft Store page, you can magically bring 3mil to the game created from nothing for $11.

Guest Wutty
1 hour ago, Guest yyy said:

u still cry about candies? are u stupid? just fking take it as an advantage. If there are some ppl (and im sure its very small group of ppl like max 10 ppl) who can afford to buy tons of candies to have milions of kinah. Use it. Sell them overpriced bronze coins, manastones etc... in one day I made 2 mils kinah from manastones and bronze coins (im lvl 23) so if u are not lazy u can make kinah easy.

Wow nice!!! 2mil.  I only got 1,000,000,000 because i only spent $3000 in this game :(. You are so lucky with your 2mil, please go easy on me in pvp! :)

Guest Myname

Yep , its fail . Two servers with online 4k and 2k( i know some private free servers with same online ) . When free trial is gone , what online will be ? Right , allmost zero .... 

If some one dont know what happen and what word think about that . Read forums gameforge  (EU) / innova (RU) . All word say " NA Aion classic is dead , another fail by NCSoft "  .

Its very sad for me , i realy like and love that game , i am still play here . I have 29 lvl  character . I play Aion more than 4 years from 1+ to 4 + versions . 

So stupid move with candy and daeva pass . Even lets  skip about how good or how bad its for economy and for game , for gamers . Players dont whant that in game , they leave the game , they DONT LIKE THAT  . They delete client and make mass negative in media . 

So can I ask now? Devoloper NCSoft still think everything is fine? Does everything get rid of them?

Gratz NCSoft , in hystory of MMORPG that moment will call  CandyGate 

Guest LackofEducatedPlayers
43 minutes ago, Guest yyy said:

I dont need pvp u until lvl 50 and then we all get same items and i will kill u easy :) 

It seems you lack education, and didn't go to a very good school, my friend. I feel sorry for those people who lack more complex thoughts and the ability to think from outside the box.

1 hour ago, Guest yyy said:

I dont need pvp u until lvl 50 and then we all get same items and i will kill u easy :) 

Dude you never tried to craft Miragent or Fenris, Upgrade your Gear to +15 and socket only the best Manastones didnt you? You can either pay and get all this in a day, or grind weeks to months for it.

6 hours ago, 1s309EA8 said:

Well, you are also gonna leave anyway, right? The question is, when? Slow mind is slow .. 

3 hours ago, Guest oldplayer said:

Like it was back in the Days? Or like .. I don't know .. like in every other MMo...by farming? HELLO?! 

3 hours ago, Guest yyy said:

in one day I made 2 mils kinah from manastones and bronze coins (im lvl 23) so if u are not lazy u can make kinah easy.

Well, congrats I suppose. People had millions Day 1 , Level 1 lol.

2 hours ago, Guest yyy said:

HAHAHAHHAHAHA 

Its clearly that you are a NOOB. I mean, literally, you said that this is the first time for you playing the game, but stop speaking non-sense!

1 hour ago, Guest lol said:

Dude you never tried to craft Miragent or Fenris, Upgrade your Gear to +15 and socket only the best Manastones didnt you? You can either pay and get all this in a day, or grind weeks to months for it.

Of course he didn't. This is his first time playing the game lol. 

And as he speaks, he believes that he's playing the F2P version of the game, without known that in few days, the Siel's Aura will expire and he will enter in the real F2P era, where he will earn .. close to nothing lol.

2 hours ago, Guest Myname said:

So can I ask now? Devoloper NCSoft still think everything is fine? Does everything get rid of them?

I think that after the first free week, they will go and "fix" the Candies and made them unsellable, in a move to "fix" this Candy Saga extravaganza they made with their own... hands.

Guest Octavarium
6 hours ago, Jagblade-DN said:

Korea had a bug that made one candy sell for 300k instead of 100k which was patched candy is still very much sellable in Korea.

• Aion Team

Hi everyone. There's some excessively disrespectful behavior going on in this thread, please tone down the name-calling. Disagreements are absolutely fine, but remember that by our Code of Conduct for the forums, we expect you to treat everyone with respect.

Guest Nahilu

Hello Kibbelz ,

What I found even more disrespectful behavior is you guys offering a CLASSIC SERVER , from our beloved childhood game , and seeing how you guys are ruining it with all your deava pass and candies and crap currency that ruin the economy of the game , that WAS NOT CLASSIC.

You have failed Aion

Nahilu

On 6/26/2021 at 2:46 PM, Guest lol said:

Once he is level 50 with green gear and he gets a good critical manastone as a drop, he won't even socket it, he will sell it for some millions for a whale to socket it instead. He will come here to tell us how many millions he made, when his millions won't even be able to afford him to socket a 2nd manastone for fear of losing the first one too.

The only benefit of having inflated economy is in retail because pretty much everything is purchased with kinah from NPCs so having one additional "0" in your kinah is making it easier to retune, or buy potions, scrolls, XP extractors etc.

In Classic your kinah are as good as the inflation on broker. Even if he has all professions in multiple chars, many materials are world drops, so he either has to manually farm them or buy them from broker which he won't be able to afford.

~~

He is happy some people are so rich-stupid that can buy his whole inventory and thinks that somehow this is going to give him an advantage o fair end game treatment.

Archived