Players using bots to earn money/lvling

2s29FBF8

Hi! I saw 2 different group of players which had the same name with a slightly change on it and following a "main" character and killing everything in Israphel- Asmodae- Altgard-  Beluslan Forest - farming ice lake spirits and everything which gets on their way.

Here are 2 photos of these 2 different groups.
i saw it yesterday: 2021.06.26
https://pasteboard.co/K8wKl2i.png

Today: 2021.06.27

Thank you for taking time to read this. I hope you can do something about it.

They are definitely bots.

I mean, there was literally a thread here made by a Gold Seller, advertising his Gold Selling Website for 2 days ( 1 day stayed on the front page ). I think is still there lol...and you want NcSoft to ban Bots?

Cool story! 

1 hour ago, IceAge said:

They are definitely bots.

I mean, there was literally a thread here made by a Gold Seller, advertising his Gold Selling Website for 2 days ( 1 day stayed on the front page ). I think is still there lol...and you want NcSoft to ban Bots?

Cool story! 

i thought they might do care about their players. :( in Altgard Mahindel Swamp are full with bots too. But are they cheaters? Real players? Or what? I never really understood this stuff i just find them extremly annoying when i have to do a quest in 10 minutes but i can't kill a single mob because of them Q_Q.
The bot group photo in the Swamp:
https://pasteboard.co/K8y8R5H.png

Yeah LFG  is annoying too. They could give an IP bann for those or something but i guess the problem is deeper and not so easy to understand  thats why they couldnt eliminate them yet.

Guest Mitsuha
1 hour ago, Alvie said:

They are spamming LFG chat, that's the problem.

My only serious complaint about Aion Classic. I don't mind the light p2w, the cost of the sub or anything the loud minority are complaining about; I cannot stand LFG spam, though.

Please increase the level required to use it and implement a chat cooldown.

Guest cheshirefox

yep saw a little train of bots in poeta last night, had an ok experience playing, a bit annoying though..

used to play gw2, if arena got anything right, if anything, was a good chat interface and hardly any bots

• Aion Team
10 hours ago, 2s29FBF8 said:

Hi! I saw 2 different group of players which had the same name with a slightly change on it and following a "main" character and killing everything in Israphel- Asmodae- Altgard-  Beluslan Forest - farming ice lake spirits and everything which gets on their way.

Here are 2 photos of these 2 different groups.
i saw it yesterday: 2021.06.26
https://pasteboard.co/K8wKl2i.png

Today: 2021.06.27

Thank you for taking time to read this. I hope you can do something about it.

Thanks for your report, the team is working to identify and ban offending accounts. I will share more details ideal reporting methods as soon as I can.

Also, as a side note we are working to address the issue affecting the 'report chat' feature as well. I know that there have been a few threads related to potential bot/gold spam which we are approaching from multiple vectors to address.

Guest Narmina
11 hours ago, Guest yyy said:

bots are everywhere, even on WoW so whats the problem :) 

overpopulation on farming area avoiding player to farm and "simply enjoy the game" ...

Guest Octavarium

Few different legions on isra asmodian side GenericLegionD GenericLegionE TnT relead are a few different botting legions 

On 6/27/2021 at 4:03 PM, Kibbelz said:

Thanks for your report, the team is working to identify and ban offending accounts. I will share more details ideal reporting methods as soon as I can.

Also, as a side note we are working to address the issue affecting the 'report chat' feature as well. I know that there have been a few threads related to potential bot/gold spam which we are approaching from multiple vectors to address.

Does the /reportautohunting feature from the action menu work or is that one broken as well? Are all accounts with the associated IP address being banned or just the ones directly reported? I'm sure that a player is still playing a character themselves while they have several bots running around elsewhere.

Archived