Siel's Aura Free Week ends

Guest JustMe

Guest JustMe

In your country 15$ is a fair price for playing a game?

In my country 15$ is about 75R$, is a insane price for a monthly payment. Just for comparison, WoW is half the price.

All the fun i had with Aion Classic ends here, i realy enjoy the game, but i cant deal with this paywall.

Guest JustMe
9 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

I thought WoW was $15 as well?

unknown.png

WoW have regionalized price. For us is about $7
unknown.png

Guest Kaifin
50 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

Kibbelz already stated they're in the talks for localizing Classic for South America.

where did say that?

Guest Korrin
1 hour ago, Guest JustMe said:

WoW have regionalized price. For us is about $7
unknown.png

Sucks to live in a country where your head of government doesn't understand economics and just prints money. Can't imagine living somewhere where I have to carry a noticeable weight of paper money just to buy food. Unfortunately all you can do it sit and wait then. until such a time comes where localized pricing is available for your region/country.

Guest Overside

US15 -> Brazil Almost R$100,00 for month...

Just to expensive to pay... 

make regional prices and u will have a lot more players....

Guest Yuppi
2 hours ago, Guest JustMe said:

In my country 15$ is about 75R$, is a insane price for a monthly payment. Just for comparison, WoW is half the price.

All the fun i had with Aion Classic ends here, i realy enjoy the game, but i cant deal with this paywall.

Game was fun for few days, not worth the money tho. I kinda hope it start losing players so all those try hards can cry.

4 minutes ago, Guest Yuppi said:

Game was fun for few days, not worth the money tho. I kinda hope it start losing players so all those try hards can cry.

You must really be having a bad day to wish people the misfortune. Let people enjoy their stuff, it's not your problem how people spend their money.

Guest Hot N Sassy

Ok if they can knock down the price for another country then why n the hellz dont they just make it the same low price for everyone. If WoW and Aion are making it only $8 for Gamers n Brazil (Beautiful Country by the way) then why not just make it the same for everyone. Thats some whacked out BS everyone likes a bargain ya know. But Im out im done with Aion they are just straight up greedy as hellz and n e one that wants to argue plz save your breath bc it BS the bots are already n the game its now infested with them and the gold spammers.. and Everyone was so freakin scared of P2W but you all thought it wouldnt happen with it being a monthly sub. Tell me do yall still believe that load of BS.   

28 minutes ago, Guest Yuppi said:

I guess the old adage is true...misery really does love company.  

1 minute ago, Guest Vergaria said:

You can’t buy wow with aion, it’s like comparing a lion to a sick cat, WOW has a lot more content than aion, and not only that it has support for all languages almost as much in texts as in translated audio.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOm67SJm3eo

So?

FFXIV has just as much content and I play it every day for the past 2 years. I never compared anything, so slow down there buckaroo.

4 hours ago, Guest JustMe said:

Wow is half the price? Which 50% off coupon are you using because last time I checked WoW was $15 a month as well.

On top of that, you dont need Siel's Aura to play the game. You CAN play it without.
If $15 is too much for you to spend on a game and you don't want to play the game without it, don't play Aion Classic and play something else.

Your complaints are not going to make a difference.

Guest Vergaria
3 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

So?

FFXIV has just as much content and I play it every day for the past 2 years. I never compared anything, so slow down there buckaroo.

FFXIV would be a good example to follow with aion classic, put it in ''steam'' and give regional prices to everyone.

Guest inmortaly

i had playing since 12 years ago aion, leave and come back, i found the clasic so fun, and enjoy game , as well old friends back, but all this restrictions, in my country paid SL aura 1 month is about 10 day os work and 3 moths is  a half of my earns. 

is a shame but at this point i have to said i cant play, 

i got kickd for a FT party because i was whit my SL aura OFF so, i can play only 1 hour then i have to quit .. Really 

have fun guys  

Guest Wazza
1 hour ago, Enthused said:

Just keep playing for free my man. 💪

How are you even try that with no kinah, no gather, no good loots, no complete experiencie and no abyss points after the first hour? thats kinda crazy, you cant even grind with that.

Guest Wazza
8 minutes ago, Guest inmortaly said:

i had playing since 12 years ago aion, leave and come back, i found the clasic so fun, and enjoy game , as well old friends back, but all this restrictions, in my country paid SL aura 1 month is about 10 day os work and 3 moths is  a half of my earns. 

is a shame but at this point i have to said i cant play, 

i got kickd for a FT party because i was whit my SL aura OFF so, i can play only 1 hour then i have to quit .. Really 

have fun guys  

what a shame about the party, then people come here saying we should stop crying and play, when we try they dont let us. So yeah... Thanks for this info, the info a I need to know the whales are more toxic than the ones that cant pay.

Already installed a private server, Ncsoft can have their toxic whales here.

also in Poland is sick price... if u earn here 2000PLN/month   ...

North America 15 $ is not much when u earn  2000 $ per month

in Poland 15 $ is    15x 3,82 = 57 PLN...

wonder if players would buy it if it would cost   57 $  per month 🤔

Guest Loool
13 minutes ago, Keto said:

also in Poland is sick price... if u earn here 2000PLN/month   ...

North America 15 $ is not much when u earn  2000 $ per month

in Poland 15 $ is    15x 3,82 = 57 PLN...

wonder if players would buy it if it would cost   57 $  per month 🤔

Honey who told you the basic income of NA is $2k income / month? Because that's a good one!

Archived