I want to inspect you!

Coheed

Easy, it is not their +10 fully manastoned gear which makes them good, it is their skills, so how dare you to inspect them.

Also, they all got that by crafting and manipulating the market without spending a dime if you wonder.

Many reasons, if people have awful gear people pick on them and make fun of them. I think the biggest reason is if you pvp with anyone and you end up losing and they check your gear and you have better gear than them, the roasting will be endless.

20 hours ago, Elpy said:

Easy, it is not their +10 fully manastoned gear which makes them good, it is their skills, so how dare you to inspect them.

Also, they all got that by crafting and manipulating the market without spending a dime if you wonder.

I hide my gear all the time.  I don't need, or want you peeking in my virtual windows.

People are afraid. Only time I turned off view detail, was back on EK server when my Templar was Great General rank. My gear was too embarrassing for the status.

Now, I don't bother, and I never join a group that asks for "gear check" on principle.

In Australia we have a term for people obsessed by gear or status, we call them "wankers",  in Spanish they are known as "pajero"  ( a popular Mitsubishi model).

Archived