Do we have a planning about version update ?

Panwu

Kibbelz said during the release of Classic that right now there is no plan when it comes to updates or any of that in the future; and when it comes to updates itll all be based upon the player progression. So it just depends how quickly players are getting to 50, getting gear and (from my assumption) after most of the player base has gotten to that point then theyd plan for the deployment of 1.5. 

If people are really bored something they can do is protect areas like Morheim from rifters so that the lower level characters can quest and level up faster. That’ll help the faction ranks increase in power. Back in the day it was about cooperative community based activity. 

7 hours ago, Zhaneel said:

If people are really bored something they can do is protect areas like Morheim from rifters so that the lower level characters can quest and level up faster. That’ll help the faction ranks increase in power. Back in the day it was about cooperative community based activity. 

They could just lock the PvP on level 25-35 maps for a week and the week after lock pvp on the 35-45 map, repeat this process for a few months. As compensation you'll get tripple AP on the PvP on the maps where PvP isn't locked 

20 hours ago, Panwu said:

hi everyone,

I would like to know if we have some vision about a deployment planning of versions until 2.7 ?

No it wouldn't, it would be terrible, I want the surprise when the upgrades happen, ot some thing they tell you 6mths. in advance which  makes you disappointed with what you have at the moment.

Archived