Siel Server down?

1s26A418

2 minutes ago, Zilyana said:

You say because no bakarma fix, when it was posted 2 hours ago that there will be a bakarma fix...

i think they meant that there is no 1.5 and that they are fixing Bakarma not that there was no fix happening

1 minute ago, Zilyana said:

I don't get the reason why people are pissy about no 1.5. Ya'll are the ones that bitched and complained and demanded "the classic" experiance, then complain about "no content." You get what you get and you don't throw a fit.

i personally dont mind 1.5 like ya i would love to spam Dark Poeta again but ill bide my time farming other things

3 minutes ago, Zilyana said:

I don't get the reason why people are pissy about no 1.5. Ya'll are the ones that bitched and complained and demanded "the classic" experiance, then complain about "no content." You get what you get and you don't throw a fit.

are u saying the game right now is giving us the ''classic'' experience ? cuz i doubt it is even close to a classic experience, probably the only classic exp happening in the game right now is the ap trade and hackers everywhere.

It's more of a classic experience than what I asked for. The grind is back, the open world pvp is back, the threat and actuality of the races invading the other's lands are back. It takes more than 10 hours to reach max level. yea the Bots are back but those can EASILY be ignored, much like how NCSoft is ignoring them. The only thing missing from the classic feel is the moderators that actually played and cared for the game.

15 hours ago, Zilyana said:

Did you not play launch Aion? 1.5 IS the classic experience. NA/EU launched with 1.5, we did not launch with 1.2. Dredgion, DP, etc were in the game from the very start.

This is not the classic experience.

Archived