Bakarma Is A Joke

Pyromage-DN

On 9/2/2021 at 1:16 AM, Pyromage-DN said:

We just killed him and he melted.. 
This is not classic.
Why did we need the nerf as well as the barrier??

Not too long after you quit Korea, they got these patches. We just got them a little early

But yes, cleric pve is extremely boring. You spend 25% of your time healing and 75% afk/youtube/rambling on discord. At least with dps classes you can min/max dps on any fight. Not to be a debbie downer but S rank is also boring for any moderately experienced cleric

Can always go "dps cleric" and see how much damage you can push out while also keeping your group alive I guess

On 9/7/2021 at 10:18 AM, Nsn said:

Not too long after you quit Korea, they got these patches. We just got them a little early

But yes, cleric pve is extremely boring. You spend 25% of your time healing and 75% afk/youtube/rambling on discord. At least with dps classes you can min/max dps on any fight. Not to be a debbie downer but S rank is also boring for any moderately experienced cleric

Can always go "dps cleric" and see how much damage you can push out while also keeping your group alive I guess

So you are one of those clerics that only heals and doesn't dps and then complains about not being able to min/max. oke lol 

12 hours ago, Wex said:

So you are one of those clerics that only heals and doesn't dps and then complains about not being able to min/max. oke lol 

Huh? I literally stated at the bottom you can always throw DPS in

It doesn't change the fact that healing is boring as there is zero content that is difficult to heal. I've played cleric for 10 years and the only fights that required me to activate brain cells to heal were EC 10-5, stormwing pre-nerf, and DLR

Archived