XP event or perma auto hunt map

Arhangelos

@Kibbelz This patch is made to have the autohunt into consideration, you get cubicles and XP marks with it and of course a lot of drops that are changing the economy.

We have non of it and we understand it would turn us into a botfest.

You addressed this by bringing XP events with passive buffs or auto hunt maps (like garden of knowledge and now the auto hunt maps).

One this event is over we either need the XP buffs back or we need this map to be permanent feature even with the limitation of the hourglass it will still be better than nothing.

(If they are smart they will put hourglass in BCM for a rather cheap price so people can go there for more time.)

Technically, the new Auto-Hunt map IS permanent. They just didn't say it so, because they are using it as a test first to see how it goes and stuff and adding the word 'permanent' could backfire at them if it was a fail.

It's no an event, since it was never posted in the Event page, and has no start/finishing day added to it.

They will probably disable it in 8.0 so we can't afk our way to lvl 85 lol

23 hours ago, Unbuff-DN said:

Technically, the new Auto-Hunt map IS permanent. They just didn't say it so, because they are using it as a test first to see how it goes and stuff and adding the word 'permanent' could backfire at them if it was a fail.

It's no an event, since it was never posted in the Event page, and has no start/finishing day added to it.

They will probably disable it in 8.0 so we can't afk our way to lvl 85 lol

Yes, they didn't say anything about the ending, either on purpose because of what you said or because they are giving sloppy maintenance notes and are doing them in a rush 😆

~~~
But I am ready for 8.0

I have like 4,5k Abyssal XP crystals, they will be turned from 5% of your current bar to 17,5m XP flat (so they will still be 5% on the 80 lvl but much less for later levels).

That is 4500*17,5m is about 79 billion XP.

1 minute ago, Unbuff-DN said:

That's like more than 1,5 years of farming SAS. Jesus. o.o

I not only do it every day but there were times I would do 4x runs per day, 1 free and 3x with 40 lunas. but then lunas were not possible to farm by doing luna instance so I stopped doing the 4x pe day.

Needless to say I also used a ton of them to make XP marks already and boborunerk coins. I could have had like 10k by now if I didn't use them all.

Oh and I would try to log on Wednesday after maintenance before daily reset to get that +1 more :D

Archived