How to fix current NA Aion Classic situation

Kotono

• - Creat a Script server side with auto ban with tier 7/14/30/perma, on IP. (Even private server have such script all the softwar are all known already)
  • - Delete the character of AP trader.
  • - React faster.
  • - With all the cash shop flow income recruit Game Master, there should be 24/7 a Gm loged in game ready to check players.
  • - Stop creating usless event.
  • - Communicate on futur PATCH official date.

If any players can,

1. - See Hide 1/2 without ability,
  2. - See invisible Wall,
  3. - No gravity, glide hack.
  4. - No animation more than X-time per minutes,

The script you created on server side should auto ban them, it is really not hard to do.

The fact cheater cheat opennly, AP trader do it also opennly nowdays.
And to end it all the fact you are very slow on communication and reaction might show weak energy that enforce even normal players to start cheating/botting/AP trading.

Aion NA : Does not represent 5% of total Ncsoft income that might be why NA is not managed well or not even managed at all by Game Master,

Final Solution : Sell the NA Classic / Retail License to a Publisher that is willing to manage the game how it should be.

Currently alot of players leaving and already left, or wait their aura to end to not renew it, you lost already alot,
AP trader resell their account before the real banweave.

You can easly walk in game and walk for 15 minutes you will see alot of BOT, most CHEATER are known and filmed in 4K with all the proof for GM to spec them.

This NA Classic experience showed players a weak point on Ncsoft/Ncwest due to the fact NA represent less than 5% total Ncsoft income this company is not willing to make real effort to give players a good experience.

- All Glitch, Bug abuse, AP trading issue, Bot issue is know from KR classic 6 Month - 1 Year before everything is even released.

Kinah Limit NPC glitch was known 6+ month before it was even released in NA, that is lack of management to release a game and not fixe it.

Ncsoft / Ncwest do you need help ? I have money, you have ability. 

Show your ability on fixing this issue we might use our wallet on your doomed Classic. If not we just gonna leave Classic. Simple (We already are)

For me this ban wave does not change my mind ,the main problem is as long as NCwest can't act independently from NCsoft(Korea).

This shit will keep coming back and ruining every attempt try to make game better.
NCsoft needs to trust NCwest to let they do things and make decision by themselves and most importantly NCwest needs to believe NA player opinions and problems seriously not asking NC(Korea) what to do and expected the shit will fixed by itself.

If NA players asking for more skins then give them not asking Korea if you should give them or not.
If NA players don't want p2w shit then you need to stop this shit.
If there're conflicts between players like siege time you need to send survey in game providing them options like altering siege time or a new server with new siege time.

Stop thinking money as the center of universe there won't be any money if players ain't happy when I said players I mean everyone not just 5% of whales that paying.
If you can't do this just close NCwest and sell all IPs to other companies in NA.

lol at the drama over a video game

Don't you ever get tired of being so negative? 

And quit speaking like you've been anointed to speak on behalf of all players.  You speak for yourself yourself only.

If you don't like the game, don't play it and don't pay for it.  Move along. 

I read the comment and I feel you directed at me even you didn't quote me.

Yes I'd rather to be negative if the game I loved changing into something more enjoyable than being stupid optimistic and the game dead.
I never claimed I speak for everyone or anyone ,why you put something I didn't speak out into my mouth.
And again people like you contributed nothing but made everything wrong action keeping being wrong. Honestly I would say if you don't like my opinions just leave don't read it don't comment it. Move along.

And lastly drama over a videogame. Your stupid videogames industry generated sales of US$134.9 billion in 2018. Maybe you're the one who is stupid and still thinking video games are kid stuff.

According to this website https://www.insidermonkey.com/blog/15-most-profitable-industries-in-the-world-in-2021-946636/
Videogames are ranking 6th the most profitable industry.

4 hours ago, Nalariel-KT said:

For me this ban wave does not change my mind ,the main problem is as long as NCwest can't act independently from NCsoft(Korea).

This shit will keep coming back and ruining every attempt try to make game better.
NCsoft needs to trust NCwest to let they do things and make decision by themselves and most importantly NCwest needs to believe NA player opinions and problems seriously not asking NC(Korea) what to do and expected the shit will fixed by itself.

If NA players asking for more skins then give them not asking Korea if you should give them or not.
If NA players don't want p2w shit then you need to stop this shit.
If there're conflicts between players like siege time you need to send survey in game providing them options like altering siege time or a new server with new siege time.

Stop thinking money as the center of universe there won't be any money if players ain't happy when I said players I mean everyone not just 5% of whales that paying.
If you can't do this just close NCwest and sell all IPs to other companies in NA.

Bots are still rampant and not being banned. I don't see a list of banned players released either, unfortunately. My guess is that the amount of APtraders that got punishment is really low, should've easily been 100+ players doing it.

It's clear to me that NCWest is extremely understaffed to the point where they can't even hire a simple intern/GM to go around the game every once in a while. 

Most p servers seem to have way better community communication aswell as better community interaction. 

1 hour ago, Wex said:

Bots are still rampant and not being banned. I don't see a list of banned players released either, unfortunately. My guess is that the amount of APtraders that got punishment is really low, should've easily been 100+ players doing it.

KR has that bot destroyer so chances are we will get that fast tracked.

I can't fully blame NCwest on bot part since they're really hard to deal with those bots are automate system(auto make accounts,make char,autoplay) ,I believed to prevent bot it needs to be deal with at making account process (human verify new account instead you can make one instantly)

Either way NCwest needs full power to act independently ,you don't let someone who doesn't even know what situation going on from Korea make decision for NA. NCwest independent is not even an option but NC Korea needs to give them if they want this region to making meaningful income.

2 hours ago, Nalariel-KT said:

I can't fully blame NCwest on bot part since they're really hard to deal with those bots are automate system(auto make accounts,make char,autoplay) ,I believed to prevent bot it needs to be deal with at making account process (human verify new account instead you can make one instantly)

Either way NCwest needs full power to act independently ,you don't let someone who doesn't even know what situation going on from Korea make decision for NA. NCwest independent is not even an option but NC Korea needs to give them if they want this region to making meaningful income.

Completely wrong. These bots are painfully obvious and if you focus on high level areas with the most profitable bots, you could clear entire servers of bots within a few hours manually.

Playermods could do it aswell if NCWest really doesnt want to spend a single dollar. The bot problem we have is entirely voluntary and not hard to fix at all.

2 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

KR has that bot destroyer so chances are we will get that fast tracked.

How does that work? 

1 hour ago, Wex said:

Completely wrong. These bots are painfully obvious and if you focus on high level areas with the most profitable bots, you could clear entire servers of bots within a few hours manually.

Playermods could do it aswell if NCWest really doesnt want to spend a single dollar. The bot problem we have is entirely voluntary and not hard to fix at all.

How does that work? 

I'm sorry for my wrong assumption. Still I believed first thing NCwest should do after cleaned the mess is becoming independent from NCKorea. NCKorea still the parent company of NCwest but NCwest can act without waiting permission from NCKorea. If this doesn't happened there's no hope for Aion or any future games from NC no matter how promising it's.

Right now I have more hope on private servers on developing on custom version and they willing to listen to players more.

Archived