Server Transfer

Nuliel-DN

Hello, i'd like to know if i still can transfer from a server to another server, i've been testing this new server and i found some issues and i want to go back to my old server, but i get this error when i go to account services:

Server Error
500 ()

We're sorry but the server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration
and was unable to complete your request.

Did it close?

Cyan just posted that there was a problem with the transfers since Wednesday's maintenance but that it is cleared up now. Have you tried in the last hour to queue for a transfer? Did you transfer once already? I believe you have to wait a month before you can queue to transfer again. Not sure if that applies with these free transfers.

2 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

Cyan just posted that there was a problem with the transfers since Wednesday's maintenance but that it is cleared up now. Have you tried in the last hour to queue for a transfer? Did you transfer once already? I believe you have to wait a month before you can queue to transfer again. Not sure if that applies with these free transfers.

I transfered when it was up in first time, i was hopping things to be better there, but it didn't happen, it has more than 30 days that i transfered. And i didn't see that Cyan posted it, my bad :$

Just now, Cheesecake-DN said:

Did you try using a different browser? I was having issues logging in to the forums this morning.

Also, yeah, if you've already transferred in the last 30 days, you can't transfer again until the 30 days are up.

I'll try another browser as well, thanks o//

Archived