Help! Falling off the mountain how to escape?

Nguyethau

On 9/20/2021 at 9:31 PM, Gabrielis-KT said:

Looks like another player abuse. Where the support is looking at ?..

Every day that passes by with people using /escape to save on scrolls is a day worth complaining,

But they are getting to the core of the problem, give them some time:

simpson.jpg

(meanwhile if we keep talking sarcastically for this long enough they might catch up with this thread and think it is a real problem and try to address it, cause they "know" the game well)

5 hours ago, Arhangelos said:

Every day that passes by with people using /escape to save on scrolls is a day worth complaining,

But they are getting to the core of the problem, give them some time:

simpson.jpg

(meanwhile if we keep talking sarcastically for this long enough they might catch up with this thread and think it is a real problem and try to address it, cause they "know" the game well)

(To the small font) Yes and I am thinking constantly about it, I am afraid that if I don’t stop jokes about player abuse and ban, it will end up with a major disaster but for the time being I cannot hold myself. Please halp 😮

4 hours ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

(To the small font) Yes and I am thinking constantly about it, I am afraid that if I don’t stop jokes about player abuse and ban, it will end up with a major disaster but for the time being I cannot hold myself. Please halp 😮

Even better when they start treating /escape as an abuse... they will false flag people who got a free summon friend by a SM!

Just like with SR and AP trading in classic.

Archived