Farming lowbies in Abyss

5s1FD5E4

Whats the point of farming lowbies 10+ lower than your level?¿

During this week, guys from guild PWNED (Siel Elyos), chanter named Shugomilk and some homies, were constantly farming lowbies at Sulfur Archi, I mean farming hard, not killing you 2-3 times,  chasing ppl for 6+ hours. Whats the point of doing that? Is even fun and rewarding to them?

And what about NC Soft, is there no penalty to kill lowbies? In almost every mmo I played there is penalty for doing that...

Im ok with pvp, I like it, even if its not perfectly balanced, but this....

NC should do something because, aside from others reasons, this is killing the game...

11 minutes ago, 5s1FD5E4 said:

During this week, guys from guild PWNED (Siel Elyos), chanter named Shugomilk and some homies, were constantly farming lowbies at Sulfur Archi, I mean farming hard, not killing you 2-3 times,  chasing ppl for 6+ hours. Whats the point of doing that? Is even fun and rewarding to them?

And what about NC Soft, is there no penalty to kill lowbies? In almost every mmo I played there is penalty for doing that...

NC should do something because, aside from others reasons, this is killing the game...

It's not killing the game, it's just annoying  a few of the small percentage of players in the Abyss. Most PvP is not in the Abyss, it's rifting. The Abyss is where people grind mobs for AP.

There are quest to kill players of the opposite faction at various ranks, and it does not matter if they are pink, red, or purple. One of the quests even rewards you with a godstone.

On 9/22/2021 at 7:45 AM, 5s1FD5E4 said:

Payback for the 3 months of asmos doing the same to us? get over it.

6 hours ago, 1s31CD47 said:

Payback for the 3 months of asmos doing the same to us? get over it.

Exactly, there has been a lot of frustration on the Elyos side  from hackers/griefers and many I have grouped with will now kill pinks on site as payback. 

• 1 month later...
On 9/22/2021 at 2:45 AM, 5s1FD5E4 said:

When that happens to me, i get a higher lvl toon and go kill lowbies. I then translate "you can thank [purple ely name here] for getting you killed."

• 1 month later...
On 9/21/2021 at 11:45 PM, 5s1FD5E4 said:

I think you answered the question for yourself by posting this. And you're also kinda letting them succeed in what they're trying to do.

Archived