I opened 51x Empyrean boxes to see the stats

Arhangelos

I kept my empyrean boxes from Lugbug daily and weekly unopened until I had at least 50 (last day I had 49 but I got 2x that day due to taking the weekly as well) I got 136 fragments in total.

We get 1 box every day from lugbug daily and 1 every week from lugbug weekly so that is 8 boxes per week. This is about 1.142857143 boxes per day and need 500 fragments, so 500/2.667 = 187,5 boxes which is about 164 days or about 5,5 months for the fragments.

We also need 6 Ultimate Breath of transformations from BCM in total, we get 1 for free every start of every month.

Of course we also get some additional fragments from events like we have now. That means that fragment wise we are always going to be good as long as we do not miss a daily or a weekly lugbug final reward.

It also means that to get the collection requiring both Zikel and Nezekan for the huge crit dmg boost (and crit def boosts) it will take a minimum of 1 year if you have perfect RNG on the random contract box. 50/50. So realistically it could take up to 2+ years which sadly Aion doesn't seem to have left with Aion 2 being released on consoles next year

10 hours ago, Pharoahra-DN said:

It also means that to get the collection requiring both Zikel and Nezekan for the huge crit dmg boost (and crit def boosts) it will take a minimum of 1 year if you have perfect RNG on the random contract box. 50/50. So realistically it could take up to 2+ years which sadly Aion doesn't seem to have left with Aion 2 being released on consoles next year

If we keep getting a promotion twice a year with a selectable ultimate then we can do it pretty fast. But lets be happy that at this point of Aion we are having ultimate easily instead of having it as a niche thing.

We have worse issues with collections, many apostles are impossible to get via combine or extremely low chance. I have combined so many legendaries and out of the at least 50 times I combined, I have only gotten one apostle, I always get the old 10 types. All the newer legendaries I have are from events or promotions except for one apostle which was from transformation combining.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/20/2021 at 7:47 AM, Pharoahra-DN said:

At least people can plan their game now instead of hoping to RNGJesus

you forgot to add the shard fragments from kerub quests and the ones you get from completing quests in apsaranta... js 
20 for final reward on each level and think level II has 10 shards and level III has 5 per quest :v and the 1 shard each time you
complete a sandstorm or garurerk attempt :v

12 hours ago, Stormexia-KT said:

you forgot to add the shard fragments from kerub quests and the ones you get from completing quests in apsaranta... js 
20 for final reward on each level and think level II has 10 shards and level III has 5 per quest :v and the 1 shard each time you
complete a sandstorm or garurerk attempt :v

Well this post had only one specific reason, to show the box percentages and make calculations based on the fact we need 6 breaths of transformation and we get 1 per month.

When we first got 8.0 many people opened the chests and got only potions and hated it, many said they got a lot of shards etc, so in the end we were wondering if the chests would be enough for the goal every 6 months and it seems that the boxes themselves alone (most likely) are enough.

We do get additional shards and many are one time like the kerub, so for the goal it would be even OK if you miss one or two kerubs rewards.

As of now I think I am close to half the shards needed and I already have the 3 breaths.

1 hour ago, Arhangelos said:

As of now I think I am close to half the shards needed and I already have the 3 breaths.

Correction I have 4 breaths because we get it at the start of the month, so the first ever ultimate from shards will be at the start of 6th month (or a total of 5 months)

Archived