Not even an attempt here

Zilyana

Most of the time that's how complaining works, lol. If I'm told that things are supposed to be a certain way and they aren't, then yes I'll complain. If I make a ticket about the topic and get told to bring it to the forum because "It's working as intended" and "We are separate from the suggestion team. I advise you to post it in the forums." You bet your ass i will.

1 hour ago, Zilyana said:

Most of the time that's how complaining works, lol. If I'm told that things are supposed to be a certain way and they aren't, then yes I'll complain. If I make a ticket about the topic and get told to bring it to the forum because "It's working as intended" and "We are separate from the suggestion team. I advise you to post it in the forums." You bet your ass i will.

i jsut dont understand why you would take all the time and effort to do all this for something thats in a different language, even though the quest still works as intended. i dont know anyone that actually reads the quests. they jsut spam ok until accept than go kill whatever needs killed. 

On 10/21/2021 at 9:25 PM, Zionxi-KT said:

i jsut dont understand why you would take all the time and effort to do all this for something thats in a different language, even though the quest still works as intended. i dont know anyone that actually reads the quests. they jsut spam ok until accept than go kill whatever needs killed. 

Are you even real? 

Archived