Why does NCwest Hate Making Money?

Rag-DN

So one of the biggest complaints I've had personally and other players kept complaining about is that there is no loot pet in Aion Classic....but turns out there is one! It's just NCwest failed to put it in the description.  The Pink Griffo Egg from the Quna shop is a loot/buff pet. 

@Kibbelz why wouldn't you guys have a proper description on this?!?! I would of been buying one every month as loot pets are life/time savers! 

Easy way to loot. Assign the Action "Loot Item" to a quick bar, and then in Settings - > Hotkeys, make that quick bar slot a key that is easy to press. I use "`" (the key left of "1" on my keyboard"), then all you have to do is press "`" and bam, the corpse is automatically looted without having to click everything.

4 hours ago, AionClassic said:

Easy way to loot. Assign the Action "Loot Item" to a quick bar, and then in Settings - > Hotkeys, make that quick bar slot a key that is easy to press. I use "`" (the key left of "1" on my keyboard"), then all you have to do is press "`" and bam, the corpse is automatically looted without having to click everything.

They have a in-game hotkey to assign to loot. 

The issue is time and identifying items you need (i.e. quest/untradables). 

I was wondering the same thing. Each change they made this time has decreased the population. When they made these changes on retail the population decreased, did think doing the same things would end in a different result. They released a partial Aion classic which disappointed many who wanted to see the real classic version.  They continue to make changes more like retail and continue to lose population just like retail. 

If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always got. NC  Soft will continue to repeat horrible decisions and receive the same result (Lost population, lost revenue)  Clearly not the brightest people. 

Archived