Defeat Dredge captain in daeva pass not updating

Moi

6 hours ago, Moi said:

I have defeated him 3 times today and just noticed that my progress is showing 0/3.  What am I missing?

the person who gets first hit on boss gets update.  Every daeva pass quest this time seems to be first hit gets update.  I confirmed this in dredge and others have confirmed with the daily kill 10 mobs in group.  I  finished the dredge one, so if in static for dredge take turns getting first hit and see if that helps

43 minutes ago, NerfThis-DN said:

Its the first hit i got updated for my anuhart and ad captain quest doing the first hit

I know people are saying that but I hit him first twice now...my whole group let me hit him and saw me hit him first....0/3

3 hours ago, Locke said:

Did someone hit the surk to aggro the boss before you got the first hit on the boss? That's my only guess because first hits worked for my groups.

no one hit the surk and they let me hit the boss first.  I did finally get an update yesterday.  My group let me hit the boss for the first 5% and the last 5% and I also had full dp and used marchutans protection which increases my damage by 100% twice while killing him.  Because of this and because just hitting him first and last was not giving me an update I do think its more damage based to get the update.  Also any of the clerics I have asked are at 0/3.  So that seems to point toward it being damage based as well.  Most of the people that finished it without even noticing it is a problem are high damage classes.  I have communicated this to NC soft so hopefully they can fix it so everyone can finish.  Until then if you have not gotten it yet see if your group will let you do more damage and see if it works!

2 hours ago, Moi said:

no one hit the surk and they let me hit the boss first.  I did finally get an update yesterday.  My group let me hit the boss for the first 5% and the last 5% and I also had full dp and used marchutans protection which increases my damage by 100% twice while killing him.  Because of this and because just hitting him first and last was not giving me an update I do think its more damage based to get the update.  Also any of the clerics I have asked are at 0/3.  So that seems to point toward it being damage based as well.  Most of the people that finished it without even noticing it is a problem are high damage classes.  I have communicated this to NC soft so hopefully they can fix it so everyone can finish.  Until then if you have not gotten it yet see if your group will let you do more damage and see if it works!

All I got from support is they aware and working on it.. :(

Archived