Upcoming Login Distruption due to Maintenance: Thursday, 11/18

Arctic

• Aion Team

Greetings Daevas!

Tomorrow, on November 18 we will be deploying a hotfix to Aion Classic which will impact Aion's login servers. This maintenance is expected to begin at 11am Server Time (9am PT / 12pm ET / 5pm UTC) and last for approximately two hours. During this time, logins to Aion will not be possible.

Any players who are already logged in prior to the maintenance's start should be able to continue playing without interruption.

Thank you!

• Arctic changed the title to Upcoming Login Distruption due to Maintenance: Thursday, 11/18

Where the heck is it spawning! Only 5 minutes to took through tons of map?

For Asmodians, Nerita can spawn at Bakarma Barracks,  Hoarfrost Shelter  or Red Mane Cavern.

Are you kidding me?!  You understand it is pretty well impossible to look at all of these areas within 5 minutes? Only real good part of this event and NCsoft has made it so difficult that it isn't even fun.

@Kibbelz Yesterday we had a Survey arrive that contained 100 Moonlight Energy to make up for players not getting them every hour of play as the Event described we would... I did not collect the survey because it said we had until the next maintenance period to collect it and I wasn't sure if I wanted to collect it on my main toon or an alt.... Today that survey is gone and I cannot collect my 100 Moonlight Energy. My sister is experiencing the same problem. Please look into this!

32 minutes ago, Gallium-DN said:

@Kibbelz Yesterday we had a Survey arrive that contained 100 Moonlight Energy to make up for players not getting them every hour of play as the Event described we would... I did not collect the survey because it said we had until the next maintenance period to collect it and I wasn't sure if I wanted to collect it on my main toon or an alt.... Today that survey is gone and I cannot collect my 100 Moonlight Energy. My sister is experiencing the same problem. Please look into this!

The survey disappeared on me too! @Kibbelz Could you guys please resend the survey to those of us who have yet to claim from it? I know you can tell if and when we collect items from your surveys so this should be simple.

Archived