Weekly Server Maintenance - December 1, 2021

Arctic

• Aion Team

Greetings Daevas,

Tomorrow we will be performing our regularly maintenance on Aion at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC). During this maintenance we will be applying temporary siege adjustements, and we expect to bring the servers back online after approximately 3 hours 30 minutes. Thank you!

i hope you guys will be adding seasoning to the servers and  make sure you go easy on the salt shakers this time.  can you adjust my face  im still seeing stars at how miserable bad the direction of the game is going.

what is love?

baby dont hurt me

dont hurt me no more.

im bored 2022 make aion fun again?

yes im ranting cant sleep  bored past my bedtime are we there yet?

1 hour ago, Grodgar-DN said:

Can't you really see that they are trying to kill this game !!! GMs appear on the Aion forum as a punishment. But do not take over yet, they will get the money out of you if the need arises.

I mean, @Kibbelzhow else can we tell you, what other languages the management speak; maybe we can try a different way.... and hoping you will understand and feel the how the community feels... Why are you guys murdering this game????

13 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Greetings Daevas,

Tomorrow we will be performing our regularly maintenance on Aion at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC). During this maintenance we will be applying temporary siege adjustements, and we expect to bring the servers back online after approximately 3 hours 30 minutes. Thank you!

@KibbelzAnd nothing new this week, no event... At least make some money and add a few things to BCM please...

I like no event!  More people around on mains, more instances etc. Some events take all free time, Apsa already takes too much time. Rather EC etc pop sometimes.

Maybe put Oath Tablets in BCM so we can buy from broker for reasonable prices (especially Asmo who keep shooting ourselves in foot and let drama ruin our character progression rather than just stfu kill shit then talk shit about other legions after boss dead!).

Just updated my game and tried to play normally and I got this message. For real NCSoft? In 2021 you basically is going against your own ToC and want people to DISABLE their antivirus so they can play the game? What year is it? 2005? Am I playing RAGNAROK PRIVATE server or what? Please find a workaround SOON.

vTlsVAL.png

Hello good evening . I want to report that the new update has ruined one of my favorite applications such as Discord, which is for charting while playing aion. Now the Overlay does not work because I understand that they disabled any interaction with external applications without discriminating people who use hack with people who use mouse and keyboard app and chat app. Is there any solution for this?? was it intentional ?? or will they correct it? Cheers

Archived