Apsaranta quest conflict

Gabrielis

Apsaranta's campaign quest "Tragedy of Apsaranta" requires you to collect 7 Io Coins and 7 Io Silk. However, there is another weekly quest from Wisplight legion that requires the same materials but in somewhat lower quantities. As all weekly quests, it is turned in automatically without player's consent. Yesterday, upon buying another Io Coin from the merchant I noticed all my materials (around 3 Io Silks and 4 Io Coins) disappear from my inventory and another quest "Apsaranta Treasure Hunting" was turned in while I didn't intend to do it at all !!! So now I'm back to the starting point of the campaign quest with 0 materials and I have to restart again a few day's work !!!

92grEvF.jpg

Then I contacted support and OF COURSE I was told to nyerk off.

hXBv5pp.png

jlQzrmu.png

@Kibbelz@Lokiplease, I want this issue to be fixed and my materials returned to me because they were taken from me without my consent, which I believe violates the game's user agreement. Left like that, it makes the campaign quest undoable since once you log in to Apsaranta you automatically loose the materials that are already hard to farm.

Yeah automatically giving back quests that share items is a bummer. You could have discarded that quest but that is a hustle to constantly be alerted on which quests you have before you accidentally get all the mats for it and lose them.

Not to mention that you automatically get those quests whether you want them or not, the moment you step a foot on the territory.

~~

The solution would be to have a "reward" button on each quest just like we had for years.

29 minutes ago, Arhangelos said:

Yeah automatically giving back quests that share items is a bummer. You could have discarded that quest but that is a hustle to constantly be alerted on which quests you have before you accidentally get all the mats for it and lose them.

Not to mention that you automatically get those quests whether you want them or not, the moment you step a foot on the territory.

~~

The solution would be to have a "reward" button on each quest just like we had for years.

This is the quest that is not related to any camp, it is acquired automatically once you log in Apsaranta. And believe me, I never had an idea there even might be a quest like that. I just bought 1 more Io coin and - pooof !  - all disappeared from my inventory. And the same thing happened to 2 of my friends yesterday.

It's frustrating how Aion support doens't want to even make an effort to understand a little bit more about this game and simply rejecting people's requests as usual.

6 minutes ago, Unbuff-DN said:

My advice is to keep your items in WH, no more problems. This auto-finish quests sucks. I've lost items as well.  

We can’t store all our items in WH as we cannot predict what other buggy quest may steal them again, also I don’t feel like loosing 25 XPmarks and days of farming  random npcs for 4 io crystals. The issue must be fixed and concerned players reimbursed.

Archived