enchantment

Pinkeye

I have been playing since like 3 month and  i dont know guys how did you play this game for so long,  i  talkd to ppl about anchanmnet for gears, most says ouw stone must be at list 20+ up then gear

i have lvl 41  weapon and i even try lvl 66 stones its fail from 0 to 1 on every attemp, dont belive all thoos bll sh==ts,  stones are expensive  and its very hard to make kinah in this game, so bye bye for me . no need to west time and money for this sh+

=--ts

2 hours ago, Pinkeye said:

I have been playing since like 3 month and  i dont know guys how did you play this game for so long,  i  talkd to ppl about anchanmnet for gears, most says ouw stone must be at list 20+ up then gear

i have lvl 41  weapon and i even try lvl 66 stones its fail from 0 to 1 on every attemp, dont belive all thoos bll sh==ts,  stones are expensive  and its very hard to make kinah in this game, so bye bye for me . no need to west time and money for this sh+

=--ts

41 weapon should use Level 71 stones or greater.

18 hours ago, Pinkeye said:

=--ts

It's still RNG remember.  Sometimes it can be frustrating, but no different really than RNG in a lot of other games.  Remember fail stacks in BDO? 

There exists a chart that shows you the percentage change of success for each level stone based on the target items grade (normal, heroic, fabled, etc;) but I cannot find it.

I generally use the same formula from 1-10 that I've been using for a long time.  It's done well in Aion Classic.

For the first level, just use a rubbish stone ... equal level or even a level or two lower or higher.   Once you get to +1, I always follow this calculation:

Item level + 20 + enchantment level = stone level

So if I have a level 40 fabled item that is +1, I'll use a 40+20+1 = 61 level stone to socket it

Nothing is guaranteed in RNG, but that's a formula that has worked well

If I can find that chart, I will post it for you

Archived