The Last Petition RIP Oct 29, 2015

AbsoluteZero-KT

Just wondering if anyone is feeling as I am.

"

Nicoodemus

Today at 22:33

Long ago I made the terrible decision of re-rolling on the server Beritra with my legion. Back then, I made the decision take my legion and grow among the top legions in Beritra because I wanted a chance to lead and xform. For months I led DreadLegion there until the server fell apart. Everyone went back home, to their respective servers.I felt secluded as a PvPer on Beritra who could never find any pvp and whose faction never sieged.

Here I am, years later. Every month I play further I regret a month spent where i had not rerolled back to my home server. I want to continue playing, but I feel as though again wasting time with a faction that is doing nothing. KT-E will not siege, and the players and legions have no union. We are unable to siege because you have created a system where the top amongst us must lead. The top 3 leaders of KT-E never show up, so we lose without commander buffs and extra coalition kisks easily.

I have stood around too long waiting on NCsoft to create a system that fixes things. Instead, you made it worse with the Coalition system. Please allow me to pay my dues, collect my belongings and GP and go back to my home server to finish this game's remainder years, or I am finished playing permanently and moving on to a new MMO after 9 years.

I know some of the things related to balancing server and faction populations is complicated. I hope that someone there at NCsoft can take seriously what me and my friends are seeing, and what i mean by this next statement.

I was a closed beta tester, I've been through the game's thick and thin, but the game you are pushing forward now has made me resent what this game has become. The company has over-crossed the line, as it did in Lineage 2, by giving completely in to the Pay2Win user. The gear access you give them in the new enchant system, where items break, works as a great business plan. However, if you continue as far as to secede and give them all power over the faction, you will see great losses. We can no longer siege due to the Pay2Win users who live in Saudi Arabia, of whom do not play during siege, because they do not show up for siege.

For the love of God you guys are pissing me off please adapt.

"

RIP (Meant to put this topic in General Discussion but hopefully people will reply)

What about your Great Gens? Can they put the siege kisk down? Do none of the top 10 siege? As long as you have one of the top 10 to place the kisk and the faction is willing to pass lead to one person who will lead. That leader doesn't have to hold any rank, though a 5 star would be best so they can do alliance buffs at least.

9 hours ago, AbsoluteZero-KT said:

The company has over-crossed the line, as it did in Lineage 2, by giving completely in to the Pay2Win user. The gear access you give them in the new enchant system, where items break, works as a great business plan. However, if you continue as far as to secede and give them all power over the faction, you will see great losses.

This is how NCSoft Korea works. It is not even something from NA. The base game comes from Korea and they do the same in every game. They have a great idea for a game. They focus a lot of resources (money and people making the game) they keep the game balanced for a while without P2W events so they can keep large numbers of players on many servers. And they provide a couple of updates. After some time when they have 2 or 3 newer games on the market and the players start to leave, they take of a lot of employees and resources from the game so the new updates start to be a fail after fail. They try to collect all the remaining money possible with P2W events and the game dies. 

This worked so fine to them to this point. Some of the best MMORPG in the past came from that company. 

Maybe this will change, the last games from NCSoft weren´t so succesfull. B&S was interesting just for a few months and most of the people left and MxM with the ping and lag issues that NCSoft have, can´t be a success. 

If you want a Game´s Company that try to keep their games alive and put some effort on them even if they are old, go to Blizzard´s games. NCSoft provides games that will live just few seassons. 

2 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

What about your Great Gens? Can they put the siege kisk down? Do none of the top 10 siege? As long as you have one of the top 10 to place the kisk and the faction is willing to pass lead to one person who will lead. That leader doesn't have to hold any rank, though a 5 star would be best so they can do alliance buffs at least.

Because Ranks 4-10 share a coalition kisk cooldown, we are usually only able to drop one even if we do siege. Because the asmos have access to 4 cooldowns, whenever we engage the asmos we usually find ourselves "backed against a wall" with their second coalition kisk camping ours.

1 hour ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

This is how NCSoft Korea works. It is not even something from NA. The base game comes from Korea and they do the same in every game. They have a great idea for a game. They focus a lot of resources (money and people making the game) they keep the game balanced for a while without P2W events so they can keep large numbers of players on many servers. And they provide a couple of updates. After some time when they have 2 or 3 newer games on the market and the players start to leave, they take of a lot of employees and resources from the game so the new updates start to be a fail after fail. They try to collect all the remaining money possible with P2W events and the game dies. 

This worked so fine to them to this point. Some of the best MMORPG in the past came from that company. 

Maybe this will change, the last games from NCSoft weren´t so succesfull. B&S was interesting just for a few months and most of the people left and MxM with the ping and lag issues that NCSoft have, can´t be a success. 

If you want a Game´s Company that try to keep their games alive and put some effort on them even if they are old, go to Blizzard´s games. NCSoft provides games that will live just few seassons. 

Heard WoW's new expansion is coming out, will it actually give the game some good PvP? We shall see i suppose.

That does just blow, though you are not the first nor will you be the last to have sucky top ranks. Factions have had governors and commanders who couldn't lead their way out of a wet paper bag or were just so freaking selfish that they didn't care to help the faction. Some of those had to deal with that for years and years, as you say you understand. Hell. Look at TM E that actually had their two top ranks working -against- the faction. At least NCWest put a stop to that, but for those top ranks who just don't care they aren't breaking any rules. There isn't anything NCWest can or should do. Though it pains me to say so.

Hopefully at some point you will have some of your great gens rank up and take the spots from the useless. Until then, keep your chin up and look for ways to work around your deficits. 

On 11/11/2017 at 9:36 AM, Aly-DN said:

That does just blow, though you are not the first nor will you be the last to have sucky top ranks. Factions have had governors and commanders who couldn't lead their way out of a wet paper bag or were just so freaking selfish that they didn't care to help the faction. Some of those had to deal with that for years and years, as you say you understand. Hell. Look at TM E that actually had their two top ranks working -against- the faction. At least NCWest put a stop to that, but for those top ranks who just don't care they aren't breaking any rules. There isn't anything NCWest can or should do. Though it pains me to say so.

Hopefully at some point you will have some of your great gens rank up and take the spots from the useless. Until then, keep your chin up and look for ways to work around your deficits. 

I actually dealt with that back when i was on TM-E. At least back then the system didn't force us into following them. The coalition system is the real problem here it seems.

Archived