Housing....

Rag-DN

Oh another side note: Some of the Quests (like to take your village from stage 2 to 3) to upgrade your Villages require items no longer obtainable in the game... Maybe this should be addressed? like immediately so we can use the broker and other features of the villages?

For Example: Stage 2 requires 3 Minor Construction Fluxes and 2 Lesser Construction Fluxes... While Lessers are obtainable still, Minor fluxes are static items that no longer are obtainable unless someone has a stack hidden in their inventory from years ago.

@Cyan

11 hours ago, Rag-DN said:

@Cyan

So yeah, just bought back my old place on the new server, the wallpaper skins, outside skin, and flooring patterns are still gone. Thought we were going to get them all back according to the Q and A about merges?  Kinda mad about this.

Same things are happening to me all my toons that have had a house (different accounts) have lost them all getting new houses. I'm not happy either. :(

Should I use support writing tickets for each of my toons...I would not like to have to do this tho. >.<

Archived