Stigma shards

DevilNefilims-DN

• 3 weeks later...

This is a real problem, in my case, I can't play so much, but I'm focusing on ap, which means, arena, dredgion, barracks, each one of them requires a different stigma configuration, 500 stigma shards which require more than 500 k kinah, is expensive considering the best place for money at the moment seems to be barracks and you normally get an average of 600 k kinah per run, now we are only talking about stigma shards, but to be able to be good in dps for barracks for example, we need power shards which are also expensive, mana potions, scrolls and food, its extremely hard to advance and in the same time, play on a confortable way with the stigma shard price and adquisition ways.

Please do something to help the playerbase on this matter. 

Most players don't have a problem with shards, if you do then you are changing stigmas too often.

Rethink your build or run two toons with the correct stigmas.

You don't need power shards for barracks, you just need the correct group balance and you will get all the treasure chests.

A chanter WoI buff is a good as a power shards.

As for pots, learn gathering and alchemy. I make pots all the time and have way more than my toons use daily.

You can sell your excess pots you make.

Good day, i also join to this request, i think it's a problem for some classes where we need to switch completely our skills according to the content, which in a day is a toon of money, we should be able to get stigma shards on better ways to be able to play the game confortably and in a fair way, going to pvp content is painful and boring when you have to go with pve setup becouse the money is not enaugh for the stigma shards, please help the playerbase on this.

On 3/14/2022 at 3:10 PM, Cyfur said:

Most players don't have a problem with shards, if you do then you are changing stigmas too often.

Rethink your build or run two toons with the correct stigmas.

You don't need power shards for barracks, you just need the correct group balance and you will get all the treasure chests.

A chanter WoI buff is a good as a power shards.

As for pots, learn gathering and alchemy. I make pots all the time and have way more than my toons use daily.

You can sell your excess pots you make.

are you high???

Run two toons with correct stigmas. what the actual nyerk hahahah

2 hours ago, 1s26A418 said:

are you high???

Run two toons with correct stigmas. what the actual nyerk hahahah

Yeah I try to ignore what he says half the time. 

Me reasonably running dredge to pve takes a change of 2-3 stigs every time and I run dredge at least twice a day, DP 1-2 times a day and fort instances so excuse me for wanting to play the game I guess. 

The majority of players are begging for stigma shard solutions which the event doesn't drop them enough or per person. Cyfur is the only person on this entire forum that doesn't need stigma shards so good for him I guess, but he doesn't speak for the entire population. 

Generally I try to farm Stigma shards for my main character on the weekends on an alt or twink character via on Fort Guards if in the opposing Faction's control or even on Artifact Guards in the Upper and Lower Abyss.  Unfortunately select quests  are a bit more tedious and time consuming compared to a simple-straight forward grind approach.  Now if every single mob in the game could drop 1-5 shard, pending on level, in Beluslan and Herion that could somewhat help with the 'drought'.  Either approach will be in a PvP enviroment and can initiate PvP instead of one general location of the Abyss.

Saying to roll double classes is not feasible for everyone or staying in one build for that matter.  Your Healers like the Cleric and Chanter have to, at times, switch out the entire tree pending on group composition, group activity, or for solo activity.  But if you wish to argue that it can be done then kudos if you can make it possible in playing those classes.  However not everyone is going to have the same playstyle as you.

Archived