Chanter Meta & Gear

Luminia-KT

After around a year of inactivity, I found myself with a completely new level of endgame content and gear tiers, and a LOT of confusion. So, people, can you illuminate me?

What are the current meta/endgame stats and gear for chanter right now?

I have read the name Apollon a lot (can someone please point me what the hell is the instance/npc do you get it from? Thanks, you are so nice) as well as Providence weapons and 75A gear (Prime Guardian Captain, I think). And with that revamp of stats how are you supposed to socket gear? Full Precision Stones? Regular stones with all points in stat??

In advance thanks, you are really nice.

Precision translates to Macc, Crit and Acc, Power to Attack and PhysDef

Socket Precision until you have enough MA, then you can branch off into other stats.

To get Apollon gear, take Wing Marks (Broker/Events/AoE) +Vibrant Dawn pieces (from boxes in AoE) to the trader on the right hand side of your Archdaeva capital building (left side would be Blood Crusade reps).  Apollons is currently the 3rd best available PvE gear, but in the scheme of things it is VERY close to 1st (Harvester celestial gear) and 2nd (Sophisticated Frigada).

Current PvP Meta wise I would say 2.3k MA is preferable for general purpose PvP.

Best thing to do is find yourself a legion that is happy to take new members and duel as many equal geared opponents as possible.

Actually Vibrant Dawn are the base materials for the AoE/Labyrinth set. For an Apollon set, you need the base item which has the same name but no manastone slots/enchantment levels/etc. And, there are 3 Apollon sets, one for Cleric and one for Chanter. The latter is the one for DPS, the former is a decent support set which you can also opt for.

As for ranking, in terms of armour, I find Apollon to be second and Frigida as third. :P The other way round for weapons, though Apollon is the best undercombine weapon in the game right now.

1 hour ago, Bryos-KT said:

As for ranking, in terms of armour, I find Apollon to be second and Frigida as third. :P The other way round for weapons, though Apollon is the best undercombine weapon in the game right now.

No no no, it's allllllllll about dat mithril coin gear, yo!

Real talk, I love the mithril coin gear skins. Especially the harp with the crown on top of it. *o* But I digress. xD

15 hours ago, Mempo-KT said:

Apollons is currently the 3rd best available PvE gear, but in the scheme of things it is VERY close to 1st (Harvester celestial gear) and 2nd (Sophisticated Frigada).

Let me guess: insignificant difference in stats vs the hell to grind. So, Apollon is by running Archives of Eternity (right?). Which one is harvester and Sophisticated Frigida? Think I have seen it in LFG but not sure.

So, if I understand correctly current HP meta is around 25k and MA ~2.3k. What about Attack and Crit?

Also I have seen the new PvE bonus. How that affects fusing for PvP staff?

No.

Labyrinth: AoE (not worth it other than skins)

Apollon: Cradle of Eternity and Trials of Eternity (former is main source, you could say you partly need this to run BoS)

Harvester: Bastion of Souls (top PvE gear, worth the grind)

Frigida: Dredgion Defense (soon to be removed and rather difficult to get)

Also, fusing PvP and PvE weapons is fine. You will get all of the stats. Some people prefer to do PvE + PvE with conditioning to get the most out of it.

Archived