Divine Siege Schedule?

Calm-KT

• Aion Team

Hey Calm!

Sorry about that... looks like my 1.9 update notes did something weird and completely killed off the bullet detail for Divine Siege. I am so sorry for that! Updated the website's patch notes with the bullet for their start time, but also here to let you know:

• The Fortress Siege for Divine will begin at 10PM server time on Saturdays 

On 3/24/2022 at 12:17 PM, Rin said:

Hey Calm!

Sorry about that... looks like my 1.9 update notes did something weird and completely killed off the bullet detail for Divine Siege. I am so sorry for that! Updated the website's patch notes with the bullet for their start time, but also here to let you know:

• The Fortress Siege for Divine will begin at 10PM server time on Saturdays 

So it's Saturday and when I mouse over the time in game I see only "Game Time" and "Real Time"  no "Server Time"  and if it's Game time 10:00pm right now that is showing 8:49 am and local US Central time is 12:45 PM.  So if Divine Siege comes at 10:00pm game time that like 13 more hours from now.  that would put local time at like 2:00 or 3:00am can that even be right?  That would be a crazy time to have a US player base to do Siege!

The time shown on the game time is always your time zone time, based on your PC time, and not showing exactly the server time. If my calculation is correct, divine siege would start at 7 hours from now, being right now 3 pm CT (which is the server time). This would depend if the server schedule was or not modified by the daylight saving, which if not, would actually be 8 hours more from now

Archived