Classic Siege Schedule - All Timezones, Pt.2

Forthyn

Rin
This post was recognized by Rin!

"Thanks for all your fantastic community work and Siege Schedules!"

Forthyn was awarded the badge 'Helpful' and 1 points.

Hello folks,

I continued my personal trend and made an at-a-glance schedule
If you would like a Live-countdown which also feature's arenas and other useful info, visit Calm's hosted schedule:
https://pvpallday.com/aion/utilities/schedule

Alternatively, take your timezone and trim down the excess so you only see what you need

Best Regards,

AT4GgRO.png

• 1 month later...

@Rin It would appear there needs to be a correction in the patch notes regarding the siege schedule: Presently, it states that Thursday's Igg siege Altar of Avarice goes vulnerable, but instead it was Temple of Scales. I am going to make an early correction and change my own schedule to have Altar of Avarice on Tuesday, and Temple of Scales on Thursday. If you would not mind verifying this, I would greatly appreciate it. If true, please delete my older post

RHy1HYM.png

• Aion Team
On 5/29/2022 at 5:59 PM, Forthyn said:

@Rin It would appear there needs to be a correction in the patch notes regarding the siege schedule: Presently, it states that Thursday's Igg siege Altar of Avarice goes vulnerable, but instead it was Temple of Scales. I am going to make an early correction and change my own schedule to have Altar of Avarice on Tuesday, and Temple of Scales on Thursday. If you would not mind verifying this, I would greatly appreciate it. If true, please delete my older post

RHy1HYM.png

Hey Forthyn! Thanks for the heads up from you and some of the community on this. I'm looking into this right now to see if this was intended or not, and I'll get back to you asap. 

• Aion Team

Okay, definitely confirmed with the team. The patch notes are supposed to be CORRECT. Therefore, Temple of Scales SHOULD BE on TUESDAY and Alter of Avarice SHOULD BE on THURSDAY... and NOT the way around. 

The team is looking into correcting this in the near future. I'll try to keep everyone updated as soon as I know more and and a possible fix date. 

2 hours ago, Rin said:

Okay, definitely confirmed with the team. The patch notes are supposed to be CORRECT. Therefore, Temple of Scales SHOULD BE on TUESDAY and Alter of Avarice SHOULD BE on THURSDAY... and NOT the way around. 

The team is looking into correcting this in the near future. I'll try to keep everyone updated as soon as I know more and and a possible fix date. 

Thank you for such a fast response and the hard work you've been putting in; I'll keep an eye out for your posts

• 2 weeks later...

Adjusting this to properly account for Lowers still being active. Now there is also an NA sheet (for simplicity purposes)

If a moderator would not mind cleaning up my past two posts to clean up the inaccurate images, I would greatly appreciate it

UftpcI8.png

ufVsexL.png

It would be nice if Dredge and siege times didn't overlap.

It's hard enough getting into dredge without people off doing sieges, and the sieges could do with everyone present too.

There is little excuse for overlap as Dredge sessions are many hours apart. Sieges can easily be slotted in between.

Edited by Cyfur

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/14/2022 at 10:52 PM, Keikashi said:

Forthyn!! It’s nice to see you here!

I hope I get to see you in the game too!

Your Chanter Friend, Keik :)

Hey, Keik! Good to see you again! I no longer play the game, but if you have Discord feel free to add me; that's the easiest way to keep in touch with me!
Forthyn#8727

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...