Weekly Server Maintenance - May 18, 2022 [Classic]

Rin

• Aion Team

Greetings Daevas!

Tomorrow we will be holding our regularly scheduled maintenance for Aion Classic. Downtime will begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC), and will conclude after approximately 2 hours.

The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

• The incorrect UI for "Asmodian Only" issue on certain items should be correct after this maintenance.
  • Please Note: the new season of Daeva Pass will not be available for 1 week, and instead commence on May 25 with the arrival of Aion Classic: 2.0: Stormwing's Defiance.

Thank you!

Have you actually attempted to craft the HHoM? And for the record, the HHoM has never been in the Daeva pass on KR, not sure how that rumor spread. Anyway, I know a two players who crafted the HHoM in the last few days, would be a major slap to their faces (amongst others) if HHoM gets released for "free." 

Patches come and bring out better gear, outdating previous gear. If the two people that you know decided to craft their miragents/fenrirs this late in the patch, that’s on them.

It would be a great incentive for new players to make that set easier to get. By 2.0 standards it’s far from the best, but a good baseline to run the new content.

Can we Get Aion Classic in Europe its been far to long i live in the UK and siege times for me is 1am and the ping is around 80+ not that am complaining about :) and people on the gameforge forum are talking about it. Take are £££ or Euro's money and give us Aion Classic 

Edited by Lilsha

12 hours ago, Lilsha said:

Can we Get Aion Classic in Europe its been far to long i live in the UK and siege times for me is 1am and the ping is around 80+ not that am complaining about :) and people on the gameforge forum are talking about it. Take are £££ or Euro's money and give us Aion Classic 

This is the NCsoft North American forums, not the EU forums. You are in the wrong place to ask for Aion Classic in Europe, you need to ask on the Aion Europe forums.

13 hours ago, Cyfur said:

This is the NCsoft North American forums, not the EU forums. You are in the wrong place to ask for Aion Classic in Europe, you need to ask on the Aion Europe forums.

there is no Aion EU forum because NCSoft don't run Aion in Europe Gameforge do and asking Gameforge  they dont have the answers. But with Aion Classic been an NCSoft games its best to come to the NA forums and ask 

• Rin unpinned and unfeatured this topic