Weekly Server Maintenance - May 25, 2022 [Classic]

Rin

• Aion Team

Greetings Daevas!

Tomorrow we will be holding our regularly scheduled maintenance for Aion Classic. Downtime will begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC), and will conclude after approximately 5 hours.

The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

The following items are coming to the Quna Shop as of May 25, 2022:

Item Name

QTY

Quna

Sale End

Dark Poeta Novice Supply Box

6/22

The Dark Poeta Novice Supply Box contains the following items:

Item Name

Item Name

QTY

Dark Poeta Novice Supply Box

Shining Accessory Set Selection Box

Administrator's Boon

Dark Poeta Time Scroll

Time Activation Stone

The Shining Accessory Set Selection Box contains the following items in their selected sets:

Selected Set

Item Name

QTY

Shining Accessory Set (Physical)

Dragon Flame Diamond Necklace

Earrings of Ascending

Noah's Tears

Brigade General Anuhart's Leather Belt

Black Cloud Wing Feather

Shining Accessory Set (Magical)

Dragon Flame Sapphire Necklace

Atmach's Earrings

Elder's Tears

Brigade General Anuhart's Sash

Black Cloud Wing Feather

Thank you!

Tweets by AionOps

• Aion Team

For all our Daeva's here on the forums: thank you for your patience and sorry for the delay in posting today! There was quite a lot to prep and check, double, and triple check—but of course, if there's any errors, please do let me know and I'll look into it as soon as I can! We're eager to hear your feedback as always (and yes, that means all of you who have been asking me questions the last few days!) We're still listening, we've just been very, very, VERY busy with this update...but do keep it coming! Despite if I can respond or not, I will be gather ALL the information from each of you and continue to deliver it to the team.

Thank you all again so much for being a part of the Aion Community. See you in 2.0!

11 hours ago, Rin said:

Seid gegrüßt, Daeva!

Morgen werden wir unsere regelmäßig geplante Wartung für Aion Classic durchführen . Die Ausfallzeit beginnt um 6:00 Uhr Serverzeit (4:00 Uhr PT / 7:00 Uhr ET / 12:00 Uhr UTC) und endet nach etwa 5 Stunden.

Die folgenden Änderungen werden während dieser Wartung am Spiel vorgenommen:

Die folgenden Artikel kommen ab dem 25. Mai 2022 in den Quna Shop:

Artikelname

Menge

Quna

Verkaufsende

Novice Supply Box der Dunklen Poeta

Die Dark Poeta Novice Supply Box enthält die folgenden Gegenstände:

Artikelname

Artikelname

Menge

Novice Supply Box der Dunklen Poeta

Glänzende Zubehörset-Auswahlbox

Segen des Administrators

Dunkle Poeta-Zeitrolle

Zeitaktivierungsstein

Die Shining Accessory Set Selection Box enthält die folgenden Artikel in ihren ausgewählten Sets:

Ausgewählter Satz

Artikelname

Menge

Glänzendes Zubehörset (physisch)

Drachenflamme-Diamant-Halskette

Ohrringe des Aufsteigens

Noahs Tränen

Ledergürtel von Brigadegeneral Anuhart

Schwarze Wolkenflügelfeder

Glänzendes Zubehörset (magisch)

Dragon Flame Saphir-Halskette

Atmachs Ohrringe

Die Tränen des Ältesten

Brigadegeneral Anuharts Schärpe

Schwarze Wolkenflügelfeder

Danke!

Tweets von AionOps

Hallo zusammen, laut diesen Post soll die Serverwartung bis 12:00 Uhr (UTC) gehen.

Deutsche Zeit wäre es dann 14:00 Uhr, wann kann man damit rechnen das die Server wieder erreichbar sind? 

Mit freundlichen Grüßen 

Zleppy ( Deutscher Spieler )

• Aion Team
10 hours ago, Neferupito said:

OOPS—Thanks for that catch! I was testing these prior to posting for the day and apparently had one slip through, sorry about that! It has been fixed in the actual patch notes thanks to my mod.

Cyfur was correct though, the ACTUAL link was for aiononline.com/news/roccat-2022. 

Hi All,

Is there something I am missing about Aion 2.0 when it comes to leveling to 55?  (I realize there are people that already made 55) But... I work during the week and only have evenings and weekends to play.  Just wondering because it seems 2x or 3x harder going from lvl 51 to 52 that it was going from lvl 0 to 50.  Is the only way really to do it would be complete the 300  new quests (that take a long time each with many mobs) to get to lvl 55?  Or is the only other thing you can do  is  rerun repeatedly many times DC or Roah etc?   Is there any point or patch level coming where things will likely get better with campaigns that actually give good xp?  Would be worth coming back later to the game with things get better or will fall too far behind to ever make up for being off.   I guess it's that rather than being bored senseless with so much repeats (finding groups for it) that have you going insane?  I mean I have 2 paid accounts so that I could have every lvl 50 class character (which I do) to help with in my legion to fill groups etc.  I guess I will cancel those seil aura accounts I have now as the grind is too much in this patch level and try to maybe come back sometime later.

@Rin you can take that as some feedback for 2.0

On 5/28/2022 at 1:32 PM, HeartStrings-DN said:

Hi All,

Just wondering because it seems 2x or 3x harder going from lvl 51 to 52 that it was going from lvl 0 to 50

The campaign never were meant to give this much XP in the original 1.9 version. They buffed it in january to make people create new characters while waiting for 2.0.
So don't take your experience of leveling between 0 and 50 as the norm, it's definetely not.

And since 2.0 is the only content we'll get in 2022, you'd better take your time to explore it because you will become bored in no time if you rush it.

If you're really in a hurry to reach 55, join a Draupnir Cave repeatable quest run (DC rep), it's 7million exp/quest and you'll be 55 in no time.

• Rin unpinned and unfeatured this topic