Private Server Advertisements

Attestant

On 7/14/2022 at 2:35 AM, Motgar-KT said:

destroying our game.

Ncsoft has done that themselves

On 7/16/2022 at 1:54 AM, Motgar-KT said:

You are still talking and that's commitment to the game if not playing, yet.

I haven't played classic in probably about a month or more now. I uninstalled it. I am playing on a P.server, but it took me a while to choose to do so.

With that being said, if the P.server I'm playing on shut down... I'd just move on. I have no interest in classic/retail Aion because of what it / ncosft is. Losing this P.server would not drive me back to classic, it would just push me on for good. Other people likely would follow that. Classic's population has always been abysmal, the only time it wasn't was around launch.

People can still cruise the forums, they can still "be interested", but it in no way is a "commitment". Many of us grew up on this MMO, many of us also just want to watch for confirmation that the game is crap, which we get. These forums are as dead as classic.

People leaving classic isn't just because there are P.servers around, it's because ncsoft is crap. I'd just move on to RDO/OW/Star Citizen/FF14/ESO.... like many other people would do.

Classic killed classic. Not anything else.

On 7/14/2022 at 5:35 AM, Motgar-KT said:

@EMPulse There are a bunch of people advertising Aion private servers, courting people to play on an Aion private server, and admitting to playing Aion private servers. I contacted support about this and they don't care and the same people are still posting in lfg about private servers and destroying our game.

Aion Code of Conduct:

"destroying our game" is funny. Yes Classic is being destroyed but your pointing the blame to the wrong person. Its not the player who is getting others to come to a PS that actually cares about its players, Its Ncsoft with the lack of content, events, fixes, loots, the support system, the lack of communication between higher ups and players. Have you seen how many GM's we have gone through. The last one didn't even last that long LOL it shows you how tired people are of dealing with NCsoft and throwing them money but getting nothing in return but a dead game with no content. 

The fact that you want authorities to come and close down these booming PS only shows you don't really understand everything that has happened since classic launched and what people have put up with for over a year. 

1 hour ago, Fungie said:

"destroying our game" is funny. Yes Classic is being destroyed but your pointing the blame to the wrong person. Its not the player who is getting others to come to a PS that actually cares about its players, Its Ncsoft with the lack of content, events, fixes, loots, the support system, the lack of communication between higher ups and players. Have you seen how many GM's we have gone through. The last one didn't even last that long LOL it shows you how tired people are of dealing with NCsoft and throwing them money but getting nothing in return but a dead game with no content. 

The fact that you want authorities to come and close down these booming PS only shows you don't really understand everything that has happened since classic launched and what people have put up with for over a year. 

Basically this.

I mean come on, ncsoft screwed up right from the start of classic. 

I played retail from two open betas until 5.x ish... returned briefly after that and left. I literally watched this game crumble and it's not getting any better. Shutting down private servers will only drive people away from the game for good. The first and only step is ncsoft pulling their pants up and giving the players and the game the respect it deserves.

Not gonna lie I feel bad for the mods they have on here, you can see the turnover is very high. They aren't given the power to change anything, and no one is going to action the feedback they attempt to relay upwards. I've been in jobs like that, where the issues are obvious, customers are mad.. and the higher ups don't listen. It's frustrating.

@Motgar-KT:

Hey,

let me give you an example: Aion is a supermarket

The pple see, the things they have, are crap and too expensive. The higher ups wont listen, to make things cheaper and more selection. 

What will pple do, when nothing changes? They go to another supermarket, where more selection and cheaper is...

Will you pple punish because they change the supermarket or here: change to a private server?

I hope the higher ups read these: 

I know the us market is smal in the oposite of the asian market. But the american and the european pple who playing on these server are not grinder and they wont to give so much money, because they cant (poor, student or another reason). In these moment you doin all to driving the pple away instead of doing things better...