Sharp decrease in active players this month. What are you going to do?

Nsn

4 hours ago, Locke said:

They're complaining because there was a sudden drop rate nerf and manastone prices tripled. Seems reasonable.

Also, you're not 55 yet? Didn't you just post asking where to farm a stigma? Please tell us how your farming went.

My moneys on not very well

On 8/6/2022 at 6:57 PM, Ocala-DN said:

Sooooo, all of this sounds exactly the same as the game was way back when it came out. Not sure what you expected, a totally revamped game?  I had no issues with the game back then, and I have no issues with it now for the most part. I am having fun playing it again, good stuff for me. I know players that left Aion classic for the same reason they left way back when, hated the random number generator (luck), hated being beat up by others with better gear, wanted things instantly......if you don't like the mechanics, why play and spread your negativity?  Seriously, all this crying on here gets soooo old. Go play something else.  One thing that keeps new players from coming on as well, is reading your cry baby posts, they dont read the good things, only the bad. No one speaks out about good things, only bad things. It is like working front line phone support somewhere, no one ever calls in to tell you how much they enjoy the service, only the angry people call in.  So please, pretty please with a fooking cherry on top, go cry on someone's shoulder and play a different game. :)

Hahahhahahaha you are funny, that is for sure.

It's a waste of time to argue with you because apparently you don't know whats going on. Have a nice day!

15 hours ago, Locke said:

They're complaining because there was a sudden drop rate nerf and manastone prices tripled. Seems reasonable.

Also, you're not 55 yet? Didn't you just post asking where to farm a stigma? Please tell us how your farming went.

Yeah. I wonder when will he realise that he has to buy kinah from RMT to get his skills and stigmas. That will be hilarious.

But we are a bunch of crybabies, complaining without reason. Maybe 90% of the population were crybabies, because they are long gone!

But hey, he must be right and everyone else is wrong!

I have been watching clerics in Trade for days trying too obtain Sages Wisdom stigma none around,good luck keeping a game alive when people cant get vital Stigmas for their trees.

All Stigmas should be sold at the Vendor relying on RNG drops is the dumbest and laziest game design.

1 minute ago, Dorito said:

They're going to pay Asmongold to play for a week.

like thats going to help the game  too little too late.

34 minutes ago, marikazan-KT said:

I have been watching clerics in Trade for days trying too obtain Sages Wisdom stigma none around,good luck keeping a game alive when people cant get vital Stigmas for their trees.

All Stigmas should be sold at the Vendor relying on RNG drops is the dumbest and laziest game design.

like thats going to help the game  too little too late.

Stigmas are on vendors in later versions of Aion, it's just missing in 2.x.

The drop rate increase next week might help to fix the stigma shortage.

On 8/10/2022 at 4:24 PM, Locke said:

It went very well thank you, got what I needed :D

I am 55 now and all is fine from what I can see. Manastones are a bit pricey yes. But hopefully they get around to fixing it. Nothing to cry about though IMO. 

On 8/11/2022 at 8:19 AM, Techguy said:

Hahahhahahaha you are funny, that is for sure.

It's a waste of time to argue with you because apparently you don't know whats going on. Have a nice day!

Yeah. I wonder when will he realise that he has to buy kinah from RMT to get his skills and stigmas. That will be hilarious.

But we are a bunch of crybabies, complaining without reason. Maybe 90% of the population were crybabies, because they are long gone!

But hey, he must be right and everyone else is wrong!

I got everything I needed, and did not have to "buy kinah" to get it. I have no clue what you are doing wrong.....maybe your desire of wanting immediate gratification is the real issue. Your self entitlement attitude is not surprising in the least bit though.