Ultimate Promotion (combine 12x)

Arhangelos

I combined more than 12x and I got an ultimate, and I did it because I wanted the gem not the ultimate box.

Yet I was given an ultimate transformation box today! And I took a screenshot of the combines but PrtScn is not working properly for me while aion is running.

ultimate.jpg

Edited by Arhangelos

On 8/16/2022 at 11:24 AM, Arhangelos said:

I combined more than 12x and I got an ultimate, and I did it because I wanted the gem not the ultimate box.

Yet I was given an ultimate transformation box today! And I took a screenshot of the combines but PrtScn is not working properly for me while aion is running.

ultimate.jpg

send a ticket and they will send out the runebox as well

8 minutes ago, Shiftie-DN said:

you can get both rewards as long as the ult doesn't proc in the first 12 combines

1.Players will receive a Prime Runestone Selection Box for meeting the following criteria:

Gain an Ultimate Transformation via Transformation Combination during the promotion period. Max 3 per account.

2.Players will receive an Ultimate Transformation Contract Selection Box (4 Types) for meeting the following criteria:

Consume 12 or more Legendary Transformations via Transformation Combination, without obtaining an Ultimate Transformation via Combination during the promotion period. (Ultimate Transformations earned via other methods such as the Special Ultimate Challenge Box do not disqualify this reward.)

In Which part they said you can get Both rewards ? 

1 hour ago, ErzaScarletxFT said:

1.Players will receive a Prime Runestone Selection Box for meeting the following criteria:

Gain an Ultimate Transformation via Transformation Combination during the promotion period. Max 3 per account.

2.Players will receive an Ultimate Transformation Contract Selection Box (4 Types) for meeting the following criteria:

Consume 12 or more Legendary Transformations via Transformation Combination, without obtaining an Ultimate Transformation via Combination during the promotion period. (Ultimate Transformations earned via other methods such as the Special Ultimate Challenge Box do not disqualify this reward.)

In Which part they said you can get Both rewards ? 

Where does it say one or the other?

6 hours ago, Shiftie-DN said:

Where does it say one or the other?

"without obtaining an Ultimate Transformation via Combination during the promotion period."

It has always been the condition, ive had friends getting ultimate when they didn't want one and getting only rune box, i did get 1 too this time around, 2.75% chance and getting Marchutan for a third time, and obviously i didn't receive Ultimate transformation box, i'm yet to see if i will get a runestone at least.

@Setem-KT Write support and ask about it, they sent Ultimate boxes already, not sure they sent to everyone that qualified, but everyone i know got theirs.

Edited by Viseris-KT

10 hours ago, Shiftie-DN said:

you can get both rewards as long as the ult doesn't proc in the first 12 combines

This is exactly what happened to me, I did 12 combines and didn't get one and then said "I do not need an ulti so lets combine more" and I got one ulti.

~~

The truth is that ulti is not doing anything to me because I already have those and there is nothing I can combine these to for. At some point having 10 or 100 Kaisinel won't help in anything since all new ultimate transformations are usually acquired via a weird p2w way.

8.4 has two new ultimate transformations and it is hella p2w to get them and they are also part of collections.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6Ku3j6e97U

Edited by Arhangelos

2 hours ago, KimuTuky said:

I still haven't received my Promotion Box. What happened for not placing a notice or something?

Message support i guess, if you are suppose to receive an Ultimate Transformation Box, those were send a few days ago. @EMPulse can you confirm that we are getting the Prime runestone boxes send out today, or do we have to message support on case by case basis?

Prizes (Prime Runestone Selection Box and Ultimate Transformation Contract Selection Box) will be delivered on 8/17.

• 2 weeks later...

inb4 next promotion they do not allow changing the reward of the event... 

On 8/15/2022 at 6:24 PM, Arhangelos said:

ultimate.jpg

also... the event is clear on what the reward is why complaining about getting an ultimate when you were complainign about no ultimates just a few months ago... this is insane kekw

21 hours ago, Stormexia-KT said:

inb4 next promotion they do not allow changing the reward of the event... 

also... the event is clear on what the reward is why complaining about getting an ultimate when you were complainign about no ultimates just a few months ago... this is insane kekw

o.O what?

In this promotion I combined 12x first and I didn't get an ultimate by combining so I was eligible for the ultimate box when the event would be over, but I already have all the ultimate transformations I can get from this box so I combined 10 more and got an ultimate by combining because I wanted to get the rune box instead, and since I did get an ultimate by combination during the promotion I was supposed to get the rune box.

They instead sent me an ultimate box so sent them a ticket and they sent me the rune box as well after they realized they did a mistake.

Edited by Arhangelos