Jump to content
Forums

Weekly Server Maintenance - October 26, 2022 [Aion]


EMpulse
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Aion Team

Hello, Daevas!

Here are tomorrow's maintenance notes for Aion. Downtime will begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC) and will conclude after approximately 3-4  hours.

The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

  • Server stability maintenance

Update (10/26 7AM):
Fixed the issue with Zudra's Impressive Gift Box
*Please note that all the rest of the Hungry Hatchling event items will be deleted during next week's maintenance (11/2).
If you haven't used your items yet, please use them before 11/2.

Thank you!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Server Stability Maintenance"  How vague.... no fixes for say siege? Silona / Pradeth going live then ends 2 mins later?  or  how about the issues with getting AP this patch?  or hey you know how about the issue with the no way to get luna light except for arena of discipline?  Siege is literally one of the only ways to get AP this patch and we arn't even able to do that...how depressing that nothings being addressed or fixed just a simple vague post.....Do you even care?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  

2 hours ago, EMpulse said:

Nice list, @Zappies-DN. I want you to know that it's been surfaced - so people are aware/looking into. I don't have too much of an update on things as of yet, but I'll tell ya what I do know.

The Siege issues aren't going to be fixed this week. The goal is to get them fixed as soon as possible - they're on it. But, we just want to manage your expectations that a fix is not imminent. We'll keep you posted. It WILL be fixed in a future update and the plan is to adjust it back to 1 hr to complete all sieges vs. the current 25 minutes.

That is the knowledge I have to drop at the moment! Hopefully, more to come soon...

-EMpulse

 

 

  

7 hours ago, EMpulse said:

We're not doing anything for/with the Holy Waters, the event was designed with Season 2 in mind, so because the Holy waters were for the previous season, they will not be updated to the current season. The impressive bundle will be updated tomorrow, as previously mentioned, and then you can choose the additional items if  you wish. All Hungry Hatchling related items will be removed on 11/2.

 

-EMpulse

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

We need luna back as reward for Contaminated Underpath @EMpulse. If it was removed initially for server stability issue, and put into the Lugbug to compansate, it stands to reason that now with Lugbug gone, and Luna being gone, the game is not working as intended.

So we ask that you (NCSoft) brings it back to daily luna instance, we now lack the population and by the looks of it, the bot runners have lost most interest in the game as well so having it back there shouldn't cause the same issues. Also you can always tweak the rankings of the luna instance to certain time for Rank S, so that bot runners couldnt simply afk it on multiple accounts at once, but would have to actually work to kill the mobs.

Would really like your input on this @EMpulse, anything at all, is it being raised as an issue, are solutions being considered? I know its in the best interest of NCsoft to limit the Luna supply as much as possible to push people into buying but that is not a good way to do it, by removing ways of obtaining it after having one for years.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/26/2022 at 11:23 AM, Yetah said:

We need luna back as reward for Contaminated Underpath @EMpulse. If it was removed initially for server stability issue, and put into the Lugbug to compansate, it stands to reason that now with Lugbug gone, and Luna being gone, the game is not working as intended.

So we ask that you (NCSoft) brings it back to daily luna instance, we now lack the population and by the looks of it, the bot runners have lost most interest in the game as well so having it back there shouldn't cause the same issues. Also you can always tweak the rankings of the luna instance to certain time for Rank S, so that bot runners couldnt simply afk it on multiple accounts at once, but would have to actually work to kill the mobs.

Would really like your input on this @EMpulse, anything at all, is it being raised as an issue, are solutions being considered? I know its in the best interest of NCsoft to limit the Luna supply as much as possible to push people into buying but that is not a good way to do it, by removing ways of obtaining it after having one for years.

I'd have to vote no on luna because people will just abuse it with bots and cause server issues (constant crashes back then - twice a week sometimes). Some other way to get luna mats yes, but not so cumbersome that you have to go on 12 alts and do daily either.  It's actually nice having people on mains and being on main most of the time. I would suggest add it to the daeva pass every 5 levels or something.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/29/2022 at 12:59 AM, Zappies-DN said:

I'd have to vote no on luna because people will just abuse it with bots and cause server issues (constant crashes back then - twice a week sometimes). Some other way to get luna mats yes, but not so cumbersome that you have to go on 12 alts and do daily either.  It's actually nice having people on mains and being on main most of the time. I would suggest add it to the daeva pass every 5 levels or something.

Yes, something that bots and auto-hunt can't take advantage of.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Arhangelos said:

Yes, something that bots and auto-hunt can't take advantage of.

Newsflash, there are barely any bots left, at least on asmo side, so the idea that they would abuse anything, when their computing time is more profitable basically on every other game is a bit crazy. Who would farm kinah now when theres noone really buying, you cant even find prestige passes anymore on broker, or other BCM items that people used to sell for kinah for that matter. But i'll meet you and @Zappies-DN both halfway and agree that we need daily luna back in whatever way they decide to RE-implement it. @EMpulse your silence on the matter is deafening, i asked already politely for any update, whatever it maybe be so here i am asking politely again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Yetah said:

Newsflash, there are barely any bots left, at least on asmo side, so the idea that they would abuse anything, when their computing time is more profitable basically on every other game is a bit crazy. Who would farm kinah now when theres noone really buying, you cant even find prestige passes anymore on broker, or other BCM items that people used to sell for kinah for that matter. But i'll meet you and @Zappies-DN both halfway and agree that we need daily luna back in whatever way they decide to RE-implement it. @EMpulse your silence on the matter is deafening, i asked already politely for any update, whatever it maybe be so here i am asking politely again.

I am only saying this because it is not only kinah sellers that have alts for farming.

Putting luna pouch in something most bots won't just be able to do, would practically make it fair... actual players can do it in their main account for luna but you can't just auto-hunt your 1000 accounts legit for the pouch.

Edited by Arhangelos
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...