remove suggestion box and report a bug forums

Jozepy-DN

because honestly its not like anyone is listening...

and even so cyan only posts on like 1 reported bug if it has to do with interface...but when it comes to everything else all other posts get ignored..

its a slap in the face to see cyan post on a bug report in general discussion but toally ignore  report a bug forums...

i mean at least some acknowledgement that our concerns are being looked at would be nice even if they arent gonna look at them lol...

so yeah

no point to these forums...unless the CMs or people from nc take a more active role in players concerns/suggestions

Couple of things.

First, I don't totally disagree with you. It would be nice to have some acknowledgement, but honestly would it make you feel better to have a cut&paste "Thank you for reporting this. We are looking into it"? That doesn't mean that anyone actually is looking into anything. I don't think that's really what you are looking for. You want a solution, right? Not platitudes. 

Second, more often than not "bugs" reported on the forums aren't actually bugs. In that case it is good to have players answer to explain things. Cyan is a Community Manager. While he has/does play Aion it isn't weird that there are some players that know one hell of a lot more about the game than he does.

Lastly, actual bugs while posted on the forums to get a discussion going is nice.. they really should be reported directly to Support. 

As far as suggestions are concerned, if they deal directly with gameplay (as in the suggestion would require the devs to change something) it doesn't matter what we think or want or suggest. NCWest could take every single one of them to the Korean Devs and I am 99.9% sure that while there would be polite smiles and nods, not a single one of them would even be considered. If it's something that NCWest can control and it gets a good number of posts and support and feedback on the forums, Cyan and Hime are looking at it. A single post with no back up is not (and shouldn't be?) taken too seriously.

On 11/21/2017 at 6:49 AM, Aly-DN said:

Couple of things.

First, I don't totally disagree with you. It would be nice to have some acknowledgement, but honestly would it make you feel better to have a cut&paste "Thank you for reporting this. We are looking into it"? That doesn't mean that anyone actually is looking into anything. I don't think that's really what you are looking for. You want a solution, right? Not platitudes. 

Second, more often than not "bugs" reported on the forums aren't actually bugs. In that case it is good to have players answer to explain things. Cyan is a Community Manager. While he has/does play Aion it isn't weird that there are some players that know one hell of a lot more about the game than he does.

Lastly, actual bugs while posted on the forums to get a discussion going is nice.. they really should be reported directly to Support. 

As far as suggestions are concerned, if they deal directly with gameplay (as in the suggestion would require the devs to change something) it doesn't matter what we think or want or suggest. NCWest could take every single one of them to the Korean Devs and I am 99.9% sure that while there would be polite smiles and nods, not a single one of them would even be considered. If it's something that NCWest can control and it gets a good number of posts and support and feedback on the forums, Cyan and Hime are looking at it. A single post with no back up is not (and shouldn't be?) taken too seriously.

i reported some game ending serious bugs in tower the told me to reboot my computer u can tell they dont even read the crap we submit the support in this game is a joke its why mxm failed why pay for a game u cannot get support for ? aion will be next sadly .

8 hours ago, Etnaa-DN said:

i reported some game ending serious bugs in tower the told me to reboot my computer u can tell they dont even read the crap we submit the support in this game is a joke its why mxm failed why pay for a game u cannot get support for ? aion will be next sadly .

I don't disagree with you, @Etnaa-DN. Support in Aion is horrible and often you have to take these nonsensical steps (like rebooting your computer) in order to make the Support person you are talking to push your ticket to someone that isn't mostly brain-dead.

But that doesn't mean that the Report Bug section of the forums needs to go bye-bye, which is what the OP wants to see happen. 

Making a thread about your spire bugs might have been interesting. You could see if anyone else here has seen them as well, which might point to a cause. 

Archived